★what do he know about me?★

" Jiminie are you okay why your face has turned red you were fine ago what happened " Mrs Jeon questioned him.

" aah n-nothing mama just I burned my tongue while sipping hot soup nothing happened I'm fine "

Jungkook mumbled something making jimin glare at him. " Oh darling you don't know how badly I wanted to punish you right now under this table to see your flustered hot red cheeks and you can't do anything ".

_______,,___________

Jimin was eating with his left hand because his right hand was interlock with jungkook's who was rubbing his lap. After the dinner the elders roamed around the palace leaving a annoyed jimin and smirking jungkook. As jimin saw their parents left he pushed jungkook's hand away .

" What do you think you were doing few minutes ago huh. What if our parents caught you shamelessly rubbing my Thighs" jimin questioned him who just tsk before sipping on the red wine .

" Why are you overacting so much it was just a simple touch you're acting like I literally bend you on the table and fuck you in front of our parents just chill sweet cheeks " .

Listening to jungkook words jimin rolled his eyes this man surely have personality disorders. He need therapy for him.

" you know what jimin you should called me hyung because I am ten years older than you " jungkook suggested him to called him thing when jimin just glared at him.

" It would be much better if I called you ahjusshi Instead of hyung what you say , calling you ahjusshi is much more better "

" Mind you're tongue boy before I cut it off into small pieces, I surely like to have a conversation with your father"

" Yeah go ahead Mr. Creep that is what you can do because you can't handle me like a man. You're are too old to handle me isn't it"

" Of course I am old to handle you but not that old that I can't even make you scream my name whole night without any break what do you think should I make you understand that practically "

" you're such a pervert who do you think talk like that with their fiance and about making me scream whole night I will find a better man for that"

" Sure go ahead and see what I will gonna do to him and then you, get it now that you're mine nobody's else "

Jimin ignored him and stand up to leave him alone but jungkook pulled him on his lap again with their interlock hand. Holding jimin waist as he was now enjoying looking at this chick thrashing in his arms.

" Leave me you ahjusshi, I will scream of you don't leave me now "

" Go head call our parents and let them see how I'm enjoying having you seated on my lap like a baby doll, wow new name unlocked babydoll isn't it nice darling Jeon's babydoll suits you more "

" I ain't nobody's babydoll especially yours keep that in your mind, I am nothing to you and you are nothing to me got it Mr creep. Now what do you want to leave me free from your girly hold "

" my hold isn't girly you glittery butterfly of mine and I want a kiss give me and free yourself "

" what the heck is wrong with you mr at first you hate me now you want me to kiss you you need therapy"

" oh no love you again forget I didn't told you that I hate your I told I don't like you because of your childish behavior which you show to my men's in that boy's bakery. By tomorrow morning I will gonna throw that friend of yours and gonna fetch that bakery "

" Hey why don't you leave my poor friend you are so rich to buy anything you want can't you leave that land please don't do that to my friend his father is very poor ".