★Glittery butterfly and his fiance★

Jimin's pov

Jimin tried to control his tears coming out and turns into anger he closed his eyes and then opened to look at his mom who looked away and rolled her eyes he felt pang in his heart then he looked at his father who looked into his eyes with so much hope by just looking at his father eyes which show affection and loved for him he took the ring from Mrs Jeon and slide it down in Jungkook's fingers. He feel so much dissapointed but still can't ignore his father eyes.

The next moment took his breath Jungkook pulled him holding his waist close to his body.

_______,,_____

Jungkook pulled him close to his body holding his waist and stare deep into his glittery eyes . His eye makeup suits him so much. Glitter and rhinestone decorates his eyes flawlessly. His flawless beauty, gorgeously describe features beautiful eyes, cute button nose, pink plump lips, round pink chubby cheeks with round Sharp jaw. Jimin's beauty can't be expressed in words. Jeon jungkook who never find someone attractive and his type now was mesmerized by this sassy glittery butterfly like boy.

Jimin just stared at him with his filled with tears. Jungkook don't know why his heart aches looking tears in jimin's tears, but he just ignore this new feeling and just peck his cheek so softly and after that he left him.

Their parents were happy but Mrs park was not because she planned everything but her plan got ruined by her husband she can't stop this now. She is scared of her husband enough not to mention about Ga-eyul now. Although she sometimes act like a creep and all bitchy but she better know her place when she is talking to her husband.

Mr Jeon and Mr Park was busy with their others business partners while their wives were gossiping about random stuff. where as Jimin was stuck with jungkook who is not in the mood to leave him for seconds . They were sitting on the bar area with jungkook holding a glass of wine with his eyes fixed on the beauty besides him. He ( jimin) was feeling very tiny in front of this giant creature . Jeon's eyes were scanning jimin from head to toe. Jeon never saw a person this much ethereal Beauty in his 27 years. He is literally breathtaking beauty with a sharp tongue. He deserve to be treated as a precious flower always should be cherish with every precious gem in the world.

Jimin had his thin arms wrapped around his chest area feeling little uncomfortable. Jeon was just sipping on his drink with several thought in his mind,his arms around jimin chair and caressing the top of the chair. Jimin tried to ignored his so called fiance. He is creepy yet dominant.

Zalad was not looking happy at all he knew his master ( Mr Jeon) had planned this even Jungkook also knew that his father is planning something big like marriage which was refusing all this year's but at the end of the day he have to accepted it for his parents but didn't expect that this glittery butterfly will be his future spouse. He is not that much interested in marriage and all this Fucking rituals . He grew in abroad and completed his studies there with no one besides him expect his grandparents. His life was not so interesting according to him blood, murder, torture and everything illegal from the starting of his day to end of the day and sometimes even at midnight, yet he enjoyed his life because he is the only heir of Jeon's . His family is a royal family of South Korea with park family comes after them. Which means they they both belong to royal family.

Some of jungkook's business partners approached the newly engaged couple they do nothing expect business talk and compliment about how his fiance is so gorgeous and how he is the right person to stand beside him . Jeon was still holding jimin by his waist who was so much deep in his thought. How his whole life takes a U-turn. How he is stuck between them and have to listened about their annoying business talk.

He can't do anything anymore right he have to accept this now. No going back and have to looked forward in his life but he want to discuss about his conditions about their married life with this Son of Jeon. So, after the annoying business partners of his so called fiance left he somehow tapped jungkook's hand who looked down at his tiny soon to be spouse because of their height difference.