★Stay the fuck away from him★

Jungkook's pov

Jungook was taken back like no one has ever dare to speak so loudly and rudely infront of him. " oh really you small tiny chick, look darling I don't care where they will go or what will they do I want that land and no one can stop me understand ". Jimin want nothing but to slapped this man for being this heartless but he can't because if he will slapped him he will not get a single scratch also but if jungkook will slapped him back he is sure he will gonna break his jaw along with his milky tooth.

_______,,_____________________

Jimin was still under jungkook who was busy analyzing his beautiful features . Jungkook shouldn't behave like this he shouldn't even think about this because it's all fake love is fake but did he fell in love with this son of park no right ? But did he it just attraction. He won't make a second mistake by loving someone . He shook his head not to let his thought take over him . jungkook for the last time looked at his fiance but his gaze stop on his soon-to-be spouse plump lips it looks so juicy and soft, like if you will suck on them they will melt with yours . He wants nothing but to suck on them like some candy.

Jungkook stand up and turned to left that room but a tug on his wrist stopped him. He turned to look at Jimin who hold his wrist, his eyes were closed and he asked a question which make Jungkook smirks

" Aren't you too old for me Mr.creep, like you look young but mature too. I just turned 18 one month ago"

" oh, Rosy-plump of mine of course you are Young. If it was someone else I would have say no but it's you so I don't think ten years gap is too much to me "

" you are so shameless you were literally acting like a pervert to me just few minutes ago"

Jungkook just chuckled and left the room leaving Jimin dumbfounded. Jimin sigh thinking how he was shitty his future gonna be. He huffed before making his way to the the balcony present in the room.

................................................

Today two most popular family are together. Jeon jungkook always maintained his creepy and Dominate aura, like everyone around should think twice before approaching him. Jungkook headed downstairs where zalad immediately followed him. He ( jungkook) marched towards his in-laws and his parents.

Mr. Jeon was so happy because now he don't have to worry about jungkook's future because he know jimin is very sweet boy who can handle his son better than any others can. When he mention jungkook about jimin for the first time he noticed that jungkook didn't lose his temper which he used to lose whenever his father mentioned about his marriage.

" Dad I have a important work, I have to leave "

" why you just get engaged and now you want to leave jungkook this is not some party that you had finished and left this is your engagement , what will I tell people when they will asked about the groom"

" But dad it's important- Jungkook was cut off by his mom." Jungkook you can't just leave your fiance alone like that if it's that important you can take jimin with you "

Jungkook just sigh because before he didn't have to tell his parents where he was going but now he have to tell them everything just because he have responsibility which is that tiny chick.

" Dad do you really want me to take that chi- I mean jimin with me like seriously you want him to accompany me , do you know where I am going " jungkook said poking his cheek with his tongue. It's not like he want to be all goody and caring for that tiny hooman he just don't want to take jimin with him knowing he have so many enemies around every fucking minute trying to stabbed him. He don't want jimin to see all this shot going in his life . Mr park is very careful not to let jimin know anything about his dark secrets but jungkook doesn't give a fuck about it but still was told by his father-in-law that he can do anything but dragging jimin into this dark empire is absolutely big fat no. He wants jimin miles away from this but now he himself dragged his son into marrying him off to Jeon jungkook who himself is the sire of dark empire. But not a single motherfucker can touched the Sire's bride.