★Spending a day with him★

" from tomorrow my men will be accompanied you everywhere you go an don't forget you have to spend a day with me tomorrow "

Saying this jungkook left jimin in that bedroom not before pulling him into short kiss almost like a hard smooch. Jimin just chewed his already swollen lips he was getting unknown vibe from jungkook now one minute he will snap back at him and another minute he will show care and all smiles and many more.

But the question is what do he know about me ?
______,,___________________________

Jimin was having breakfast with lots of things roaming around his head he was wearing a black long sleeves crop turtleneck sweat shirt with white low waist baggy pants. He wore turtleneck top to hide those two dark purplish red hickey given by jungkook on the middle of his collarbone and one on his nape. Today his mom is acting weird again she was showering a lots of love he didn't know why.

" Minnie looked bubbles I'm regretting my past behavior remember that boy ga-eul I wanted to make you marry him but you're dad decided all this now I'm sorry " his mom apologize

" it was so difficult to know that you're own mother is behaving like a stranger with you but it's okay I need time to forgive you mom and I have classes I will leave muffins with his nanny "

" don't worry I will take care of him as my apologies please "

" yeah but be careful with him he is sick and today I will come late so don't worry because "

" Because jungkook will be here to take you out with him don't worry he told us yesterday "

" hmm mom did you told anyone about my secret like our parents know I mean"

" you mean jungkook right no I have not, is everything all right"

" yeah nothing happened I have to go I've classes today but please take care of muffin if anything happens just call me okay eomma "Saying that jimin run outside and told his driver to drop him as today he saw few more buff tattooed men around his mansion. They were new they have a similar specific tattoo . A panther tattoo which symbolise, power, guardianship, freedom and courage among others. They are powerful and dangerous. Jimin knew that they are Jungkook's men. They followed his car to his university.

Jimin entered when he saw most of the students were whispering. He just ignored them as usual. His engagement announcement makes a thunder in whole south Korea. Why not when you're going to be the most wanted and successful man's bride. Jimin saw Minwoo who walked to him with the biggest smile . He hugged him.

" Hey min congratulations you got a devilish daddy for you he is so hot and sexy "

" woo you know he is the same- jimin was cut off by minwoo" yeah he is the Jeon jungkook who threatened my father but you know what it unbelievable that, that man send his men with a briefcase full of money and the property paper he said he gave his land to us and that is now ours forever wow he left our bakery alone"

Jimin heard miwoo the jeon is man of his word just with a simple kiss in return he left that millions won property just because he get what he wanted and he just wanted a kiss from him. This man is now showing a different aura towards him,acting like a devilious Romeo .

They join their classes where every single person was looking at him and gossiping. He was in cafeteria with minwoo talking about his current situation when all of sudden Ellis came and sat beside jimin.

" Hey baby heard you got yourself a sugar daddy wow the audacity to reject me saying you don't do relationship now you're going to marry that man what do he have money even I have that " Ellis said cupping his jaw tightly.