★look like a doll,but dangerous one★

Warning ⚠️

• Mature language

• Uncomfortable words

_______,,_____________________

Park jimin a beautiful black haired boy with dollies features. He has very soft and feminine hourglass body more beautiful than any girls. His curves are mouthwatering with hazel brown eyes, cute button nose, soft squishy chubby cheeks which have pink shade natural blush on them, and finally his pink plump lips. His curves are mouthwatering. His hourglass body is something a girl will die to have . He lived with his parents. He is the one and only son of the second most famous man of South Korea Mr. Park heesul he is a very well respected businessman.

Jimin was sleeping hugging his Teddy bear like someone will snatched it from him. Jimin was sleeping until someone bang his door loudly.

" Minnie get up you have to go college today you will get late " his mother said still banging on the door.

Jimin groaned and get up to opened the door still his eyes were closed.

" eomma you don't have to bang the door you can knocked like a normal person no you have to be unique right" jimin said Inn his sleepy voice

" Now come on you brat go fresh up and come downstairs to have your breakfast" said his mom and went downstairs . jimin walked towards his bathroom to take a shower and do his morning routine.

After some time he came out with small towel wrapped around his head with bathrobe around his small petite body. He walked towards his door and make sure to locked it and start wearing his clothes he wore a plain white hoodie with high waist blue denim jeans with a pair of earrings, bracelet and a little makeup. He applied a thick amount of lip gloss on his already plump lips. He took his bag and headed downstairs.

( Jimin's look)

He greet his mom and have his breakfast

He greet his mom and have his breakfast . He start munching his cereal while scrolling his instagram when he get a notification he open it and saw a man's picture it was his mom who send him the pictures. He looked at his mom with his one eyebrows raised. His mom looked back at him happily.

" Minnie it's mr. Yoon's elder son Ga-eyul how is he did you like him, he is going to be the next CEO of his company, muscular body handsome just like your type isn't it" his mom said showing her teeth. Jimin rolled his eyes before speaking it's like a daily routine for him to get new new proposals.

" mom how many times I have to tell you that not to send me picture of a boy I am not interested for sake please " jimin said being annoyed

" look jimin he is a good guy as mr. yoon is your dad's old friend just give him a chance if you don't like him you can reject him" his mom said but jimin was already out of the mansion not before slamming the door . Mrs.Park shake her head