★Claiming him mine ★

" Looking all beautiful but have a sharp tongue oh sweetheart you are such a glorious beauty. You became such a big rehemat[ :- blessings in Urdu ] in my life ."

Jungkook said holding Jimin close to his body shadowing his hands all over his backless revealed babyish soft skin. Jimin don't know how he was melting like ice in jungkook's hold

Is he falling for this imposter creepy bastard or was he too comfortable with him that he even let him kiss him and gives him various hickey. What is happening to him?

______,,___________________________

Jimin was standing holding jungkook's bicep as one of the man in white put the flower tiara on his head.

" I Jeon Jungkook the sire of the dark empire today announced  park Jimin as my spouse and your highness and as my people supported and respect me will do the same to your highness same attitude should be shown to him also if anyone dare to go against this will be head chopped Infront of the public of our people's " Jungkook vowed making Jimin freeze like is he marrying some king or something why the hell he is taking vowed and what all this sire,and highness things.

Jungkook hold Jimin in his arms pulling him close. He offered him a red drink that have few rose petals floating in the drink. Jimin hold his nose because of the strong scent coming from that drink . He look away when Jungkook placed the glass cup on his lips . He look around to find his parents and in-laws sitting opposite of their stage .

" Drink it apsara if not then I've to force your fragile delicate flower like body sweetie" Jungkook said offering Jimin drink that shitty drink but Jimin closed his lips shaking his head saying no.

" Why do you bring trouble for yourself if you don't drink this drink within the next 2 minutes I will be force to force you to drink this drink down your throat." Jungkook said grabbing his waist tightly.

" The fuck is wrong with you Mr, drink or poison what the hell is mixed into this drink it all red " Jimin complained .

Everyone of the people was waiting for the sire's bride to drink the specific drink and complete this ritual. Dae-yeon was there standing down the stage looking at the most beautiful creature in Sire's arms. Surely Jimin is very beautiful people will die to approach this beauty. Something very powerful is protecting the whole empire.

" Jimin look this drink contain the rarest flower fluid and crushed seeds of the specific fruits found only in rare places like the hidden place in the forest, and a little amount of my blood so shut up and gulped it down before I shove it down your throat forcefully" jungkook warned jimin who glare at him.

( The drink in Jungkook's hand )

" yuck, do you want me to drink this pathetic drink and what it contains your blood, sorry Mr my blood sucker I'm not a bloody blood sucker vampire like you " jimin whisper yelled at jungkook making him close his eyes like how stubborn this kid can be. Jimin was refusing the drink as much as possible but his eyes widen when jungkook gulped mouthful of that red drink and pulled him and smashed his mouth with his making him gulped down that liquid slimy drink directly from his mouth.