★Almost had a heart-attack★

Warning ⚠️

☆ sexual content ahead🔞

☆Mature language

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Smut ahead☆

"Ahhh fuck yes there right there ahh" moan echoed in the dark room where a man was top of the woman who was high in pleasure it was jang-Mona the famous model, a pure bitch with two faced who was now under jeon as she seduce him,well jeon never get seduce easily but she is being too much annoying. Jeon slapped her hard and grab her neck before speaking " bitch stop your fucking moan before I rip you off got it". She helplessly nod as she was feeling pleasure yet pain in her lower body .

Jeon groaned as he thurst hard inside her hole she was moaning mess with jeon between her spread legs thursting like a beast as he always do he never cared for others in bed he thurst like a beast who was out of control and kept thursting inside and inside her like she was some doll or something but that's doesn't matter as that bitch find it hot.

The dark room was filled with cry, moan and jeon's groan and skin slapping . After few thurst jeon cum inside of her ofcourse in protection tho. Mona was about to kissed him but got a tight slap from jeon. Jeon choked her before speaking.

" bitch never dare to kiss the jeon jungkook with that disgusting mouth of your's got it " jeon speak and got up from the bed and put his clothes. He was about to opened the door but was stopped by that bitch .

" hmm jungkook I-I mean as huh can i get your number as you know to meet eachother again " Mona said and gulped hard as she saw the dark gaze of jeon .

Jeon chuckled darkly before he walked towards her and grab her chin tightly like he gonna break it and earned a painful whimper .

" The fuck do you think I will gonna give my number to a slut like you, Never you got it and don't show me your this ugly and disgusting face of your next time " jeon said and walked away before slamming the door . Do you think jeon will take some random bitch to his mansion nah never . He was frustrated at something and want to calm down.

_______________________________________

Park mansion:

Jimin was sitting on the couch of his room which was filled with dress with a boring face as his mom and wardrobe manager was keep showing him hundreds of clothes for the party.

" look min this one will look very good on you right " Mrs park said with her chirpy voice. Showing him the micro mini dress which have a thin transparent trap and was backless .

Jimin rolled his eyes before speaking " eomma I know it a party but I can't dress like a hooker, hyung can't you show me the dresses and my eomma will stand outside of my room okay " . Saying this jimin drag his mom out of his room and slammed the door just infront of her face .

" hya you brat opened the door I am your mother you listen to me open this damn door " Mrs park Yelled from outside but jimin asked the manager to kept showing him the dress.

" Minnie how about this one even tho all the dresses look good on you but I think this will looked great what you say " the wardrobe manager said showing him the dress. jimin look at the dress carefully and the dress was gorgeous.

" hmm I think this is good okay hyung select this one for the party tonight and don't let my mother to select another one okay I going " jimin said and walked towards the door and opened it just to see his mother boiling in anger. Jimin rolled his eyes before lightly pushing his mom to make a way to go .