★Something is not right?★

Warning ⚠️

☆Mature language

( In this book jimin is feminine here he so here he will gonna wear girly dress) * no hate*
Enjoy!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*On Monday morning *

It was Monday but a special one for all those rich businessman and some gangster because of some special reason because of special person.

Author pov:

"Yes, we will arrive at the same time as you told you are the one who have a lot to do as you're his best friend afterall so don't worry about jimin I will tell him okay bye take care " Mrs park chimed being all excited because she have a specific reason (person). She will surely gonna meet him.

Mrs. Park (jina ) was acting like a teenager going to meet her crush the way she was blushing while thinking about something.

Jimin was in his room in his very expensive and comfortable bed laying on his stomach playing with his phone he don't have classes today. He was in his black cute pajamas with face mask on his already beautiful face, hair tie up in a cute pony tail.
He was peacefully until someone bang on thedoor of his room and it flung open he flinched hard, and sigh in relief that that it's none other than his dramatic mom. She scared the shit out of him he place his hand on his chest. He rolled his those gorgeous eyes before speaking.

" eomma one day I will die because of heart attack and you will be the reason behind that can't you simply knocked "jimin said while sitting straight on his bed .

" ah, stop being mean with me you brat here listen just now your dad called me and today A biggest party is organized for a special person as he is very special so don't get late and today there will be Mr. Yoon's elder son Ga-eyul about whom I told you last week so this is the best time for you both to know each other *jimin rolled his eyes because of the stupid idea of his mom that he will never gonna accept *And don't act like a brat that you are you have to interact with him and his family very politely and sweetly understand " Mrs park said while crossing her arms around .

" eomma you know my answer already so stop wasting my time and with your those stupid ideas"jimin said.

" my little jiminie will gonna listen to his mom today like a good boy and will meet Ga-eyul end of the discussions I am going back be ready at 7 pm okay honey" Mrs park said showing her toothy grin and left jimin's room and headed downstairs.

" not at all my sweet mommy, I will not gonna talk nor interact with that asshole never" with that jimin called his best friend ( minwoo ) . After few ring minwoo answered his phone.

" hello minwoo are you free now" jimin asked him.

" yes, Minnie why though " minwoo said.

" nothing will tell you after sometimes I just want to hangout now so let's meet near xxxxx restaurant okay " jimin said.

"okay baby boss I will come bye" minwoo said

" Bye be on time tho" by saying this jimin cut the call.

Jimin was inside his big luxurious closet busy searching for his outfit and wore it. He was wearing white off shoulder crop top with belly chain around his curvy small waist with baggy Blue denim Jeans with small necklace around his long neck. He apply a very light amount of makeup.

 He apply a very light amount of makeup

( Jimin outfit )

He checked his appearance for the last time in his mirror.he looked at his butt which was a lot jiggly . He walked out of his room wearing his sneakers.Jimin locked his room and headed to downstairs and saw his mom was telling their personal wardrobe manager about something he walked towards them and Greet them.

"hey woojin hyung " jimin greet him with showing his gorgeous eye-smile.

" hey Mimi how are you angel where are you going looking dolled up being all beautiful and mesmerizing that you can snatch anyone breath that you usually do" woojin said while pecking his hand. Jimin giggles cutely shaking his head lightly.

" ahm no it's not like that hyung " jimin said while being all red due to his shyness.

BTW the wardrobe manager:-

( Choi woojin)
Age:30

[imagine him as jimin's personal wardrobe manager😁]

" something special huh mimi" woojin teased him.

" ah no nothing special just to hangout with minwoo" jimin said Mrs park rolled his eyes at the mention of minwoo name because she think he can't be jimin's because he belongs to middle class that's why.

" okay okay so, tell me what do want to wear for today's party" woojin asked him.

"hmm I will try something new and different hyung nothing special " jimin said in confusion

" nothing jiminie it is the big party organized and you are the son of the park you should dress up more beautifully and elegant and for your father he is busy there as he have work there " Mrs park said glaring at her son.

"hmm okay so something - jimin was talking but was cut off by his mom " something which is pretty good kind of sexy which can attract anyone at first sight one type outfit " Mrs park said jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance because of his mother choice.

" okay so when you will return home I will show you the outfits according to your choice okay honey " woojin said patting his head lightly.

" okay hyung surely but you know I am getting late so bye hyungie " jimin said before turning to the hallway and walked out of the main gate swaying his hips.

Author pov:

Jimin walked towards the main gate while the driver rushed to the car.

he greet him " good morning young master " the driver said. Jimin smiled at him before greeting him back " good morning uncle" jimin always greet them sweetly he opened the door for him.

Jimin sat inside the backseat of the car. He told the driver to dropped him near the xxxxx restaurant.

Jimin arrived at the xxxxx restaurant where he saw minwoo his bestfriend waiting for him. Jimin hug him but bcoz of their height difference minwoo carry him from the ground and hug him tightly.

"hey Minnie " minwoo said while putting him down

" hey minwoo let's go I have to tell you a lot of things about what is happening in my life nowadays I can't digest my food if I don't tell you" Jimin said huridly.

_______,,_____________________________