★Apsara who summoned his inner beast★

" who the fuck are you to called my son a stripper when you are the one who is the real stripper don't make me lose my patience " Mr park said rudely. Jimin rushed out of the mansion as soon as possible with muffin in his arm licking his neck to comfort him after sensing his sad emotion.

The driver drives to the vet with few guards following them without letting jimin know it was Jeon's guards who were ordered to keep jimin away from any kind of danger. Jeon jungkook himself trained them he has a secret group of assassins who were trained specially and are from Russia. He also have a group of women Fighters who will slit you're throat off in single order of his.

_______,,__________________

Jimin was waiting outside of the vet office holding muffin who was snuggled up into his neck. His baby is sick and pained groans left his mouth . His driver is standing outside where the guards of Jeon was inside sitting like ordinary people with newspaper in hand looking all innocent like they are not gonna shot deadly the person who will misbehave jimin.

After waiting for few minutes the same office door opened and the vet called jimin inside. Jimin get inside the office with muffin taking steps carefully. The vet keep staring at him like he has never seen a beauty like him before. As jimin entered the room his sweet fragrance filled up. Jimin cleared his throat taking out the vet out of his thoughts.

" oh I'm sorry please take a sit jimin "

" Thanks actually this puppy in my arms belongs to Bichon Frisé breed he is just 3 years old and he was fine yesterday till morning but after my pet nanny gave him the new pedigree he start vomiting "

Jimin explained the vet who was listening to him carefully staring at his faced. He ( jimin) is very much aware of his stare on him even before he entered his office. Smiling at him like a weirdo. He put muffin on his lap and took his pendant out of his top. As he took the pendant out of his top and caress it while taking to him make the vet's eyes go wide as he saw Jeon's written on the pendant. He gulped hard looking away from jimin.

" so I was saying yesterday he was all good when I left him with his pet nanny for my engagement and when I return his nanny told me this"

" oh, I mean jimin- the vet cut off by jimin

" Jeon It's Jeon jimin " jimin said giving him a tight smile while crossing his legs.

" I am sorry Mr Jeon we have to check him but don't worry it's might be the pedigree he has eaten some dog can't digest new food contain different ingredient "

" sure take him and make sure he is well okay Mr choi"

The vet took muffin and start checking him. After the muffins check up he found that muffin was allergic to wheat gluten .

" Mr Jeon the dog is allergic to wheat gluten so I will give him some medicine make sure to mixed it in milk at fed him that"

" okay thank you Mr choi but make sure to lower your gaze if not my fiance would not think twice before popping them out . Better know your place before he show you one" saying this jimin took muffin and dashed out of his office.

The guards outside heard their conversation like why not when jimin literally yelled at him. Jimin himself don't know why he show vet his pendant like he was shocked but didn't regret to show the vet his place. That creepy jackass fucker always make him uncomfortable with his gaze .

Jimin came back to his mansion with few bags in his hands. Muffins was snuggled into his neck comfortably. He asked his pet nanny to bring milk for muffins. Jimin didn't even cared to looked at his mother who was glaring at him. She hate muffins so much that one time when jimin went to trip she kicked the puppy out in heavy rain. He placed muffins on his mat with him mixing the medicine in milk and placed him on front of muffins and let his baby to drink it.