★Beginning of my life★

Author pov :

Jungkook squeezed jimin bared waist which make jimin opened his mouth as he slides his tongue inside his mouth sucking his tongue and exploring his hot and sweet carven. He was fucking his tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth. He can't get enough of him now.

After sometimes jungkook left jimin abused lips just to looked at him who was looking a total mess created by him his beautiful mess.

" A very happy birthday to me it was the best gift I have got till today which was given by my moon goddess like ethereal spouse " listening jungkook words jimin glare at him holding the wall for support to balance him.

_______,,_______________

After the hot make out jimin was panting heavily he looked at him ( jungkook) glaring at him . He took his first kiss. He just rolled his eyes at jungkook before walking in front of him making jungkook raised his eyebrow in confusion.

" why the fuck did you just kiss me "

Jimin asked almost stopping himself not to jump on him and scratch his handsome face with his baby pink painted nails.

" why ? I have full rights on you as your husband and you're mine to have "

" Husband you are not, still you are my fiance don't forget that I'm not yours and will not gonna be yours ever "

" oh darling we don't even have that much days left to argue eventually you are going to be my bride at the end of this month so keep that bratty attitude of your within yourself and about you being mine we will see that later my apsara now stop making this ugly expressions like a dying duck "

Jungkook said wearing his coat on. Jimin just stared at him thinking like how can a man Change within two seconds.

" you can't just kiss me like this and next second act like you hate me so much you're such a bipolar person .".

" look my delicate rose I have never told you that I hate you , instead I said that I don't like you. Like and Hate is two different words sweet pie hmm "

" whatever first thing is that you should keep in your head is that Mr no Matter what you do I will not gonna change my attitude nor my behavior. I am not your doll to dance on your string. Your mother is asking for you " Jimin said as his mouth left a annoying huff. Jungkook didn't said anything after that he just poke his tongue in his cheek.

After their argument with each other they didn't talk not like they have talk before. They had decide to visit the Royal Palace of Jeon's . The entire palace were decorated for jungkook's birthday for tonight. The driver parked the car in front of the mansion gate ready to leave. Jeon couple share one car, Park another and last for jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook like to drive the car himself rather than letting driver to do. They drove to the Royal Palace. Jeon were the emperor of ancient times who ruled over the country till now. Park being their partner in every single thing since their ancient time.

They were heading towards the palace. Cars were parked the Butler came to greet the owner of the palace.
The Butler is loyal to them because the Jeon's ancestors were very soft hearted person but not for the enemies.

Jungkook stepped out of his car and wait for jimin to come out who was struggling with his thigh's chain which was stucked. He rolled his eyes before getting into the car again closing the door. He sat on his seat before rolling jimin skirt upward.

" hey what are you doing Mr creep don't you have manners or not ".

" shut up Chickie I'm just helping you with your this damn thigh chain which is stucked and our parents are waiting for us "