★Glittery butterfly is a hot snack★

Finally jungkook's eyes found his satisfaction looking at his given hickey . Which was turned dark purplish on his milky white flawless long neck. Jimin realised what jungkook was staring at so he cover his neck area with his arms . Jungkook kneen his eyes like telling him to remove his arms from his neck area but jimin shake his head not agreeing with him. Jungkook stand up before making his way to jimin while his one hands was holding a pink bag he hold jimin arms before yanking him with himself inside the changing room and locked the door .

______,,___________________________

Jungkook pinned him on the wall holding his both hand in his pressing on the wall . Jimin gasped when he found jungkook sucking on his neck like a leech hungry for blood he whimper when jungkook bite him. Jimin was crossing his arms around his chest not letting jungkook's chest to touched his. Another hickey was created on his neck and jaw which cannot even hide with his turtleneck tops . Jimin pushed jungkook who didn't even bulged .

" This is the first and last time I'm letting you hide my hickey don't you dare to hide them again understand now wear this we have to attends a grand party. Today I will have to announce you as my bride infront of my people, as their highness " jungkook said shoving the pink bag to jimin who just blinked his eyes then glare at him. Jungkook opened the door to go but didn't took a single step out of the room.

" what ?" Jungkook asked. " what, what do you want me to change infront you now get out I will change" Saying that jimin pushed jungkook out of the changing room who chucked before turning face to face with jimin who arch his eyebrow at him. Jungkook smiled slyly and cupped his nape before smashing his lips with jimin sucking his mouth the changing room door was opened the staff were there standing outside which make jimin feel embarrassed he squeezed his eyes close and pushed jungkook out and slammed the door closed.

Jungkook just laughed at his behaviour he just like to see him getting all red because of him and only he can see him like this and no other have any rights . Jungkook was waiting for jimin to come out but his phone ranged he arch his eyebrow because it was showing number on his screen . He swiped and answered the call.

" Hello " his husky and dark voice make the presented staff feel goosebumps all over their body.

" oh take my greetings my Sire how are you,all good nah"

" you're not even the same standard as my foot why the fuck you called me where did you got it from "

" calm down my Sire I just called you to congrats heard you will gonna claim your bride infront of the empire good because I will be also there as a leader of python what you said that day yeah touch him and you're dead, I will not touch him today I will gonna claim him as my bride soon infront of everyone even infront you and you can't do nothing about that"

It was dae-yeon listening his word jungkook's blood boiled. Jungkook himself know not a single person not even Dae-yeon can touch jimin still his blood boiled hearing his pathetic laugh. At the same time jimin came out side wearing that dress jungkook choose for him which was inside the pink bag he was holding earlier he was wearing a elegant Mermaid Off the Shoulder silver Sequins Long Prom Dress with Split Front and backless from back . Jungkook's mouth watered looking at him he is such a hot snack isn't he ? Jungkook just cut the call not even letting Dae-yeon speak who cares he can go and fuck himself now he want to devour this beauty infront of him looking so hot .

Jimin have the best hourglass body every single things is perfect from head to toe. Everythings are perfectly placed where it should be so deliciously and beautifully. Skinny but thick pelvis is making jungkook hard to tame his inner demon. Jimin just rolled his eyes how can a person be this much pervert.

" oh devil, I should cage you inside our palace in our bedroom and shouldn't allowed anyone to look at you other than me " jungkook said pulling jimin by his waist while his fingers were caressing his soft pinkish revealed back . Jimin just looked at him eyes blinking like a butterfly fluttering it's wings, cute button nose , chubby cheeks with pink cherry like plump lips. Jungkook is so lucky man that he hit the jackpot.

Jimin sat on the chair where the most famous and professional makeup artist of South Korea was doing his make-up. Jungkook had change his earlier suit in a royal black with hint of white border lines on his suit with diamond golden rolex watch on his wrist . He was waiting for jimin sitting on the couch like a king .

After jimin's make up was done the artist bow and left the famous couple alone. Jimin was still sitting on his chair. Jungkook turned his chair towards him and sat on the chair placed beside Jimin's before pulling a golden chain small butterflies and pearls dangled it was same as jimin's thighs chain he have ripped off that day in his car.

After making sure that the chain was hooked properly he travels his kisses from Jimin's knees to his thigh making Jimin whimper because of his salivary kisses.

" Looking all beautiful but have a sharp tongue oh sweetheart you are such a glorious beauty. You became such a big rehemat[ :- blessings in Urdu ] in my life ."

Jungkook said holding Jimin close to his body shadowing his hands all over his backless revealed babyish soft skin. Jimin don't know how he was melting like ice in jungkook's hold

Is he falling for this imposter creepy bastard or was he being too comfortable with him that he even let him( Jungkook) kiss him and gives him various hickey. What is happening to him?

______,,___________________________

1.k words
Vote goal :- 40