9.) Blue Vest (?)

-✈️-

-✈️-

Joshua opens his eyes, waking up carefully, not wanting to get a headrush learning his lesson from his past few years of living.  He looks to his right to see a peaceful Seokmin in his slumber. The older smiles, gently patting Seokmin's hair.

He stands up and suddenly notices Seokmin wearing the bracelet he gave him three years ago. He smiles remembering how jumpy Seokmin was during his courtship. Joshua chuckles knowing Seokmin doesn't know how he got to know the older.

But to the latter, his memory was clear as day.  

-✈️-

It was a typical Tuesday for Joshua, he woke up early to attend his morning basketball practice despite being stingy about being active during mornings.  A light tap on his shoulder caused him to turn around, making him face his friend, Choi Seungcheol.

"Someone's interested in you" Seungcheol smirks, leaning to whisper not wanting to alert people who they were referring to "Third floor the left side of the business admin building. In the last classroom, look at the student wearing a blue vest"

Joshua subtly turns around to face the business ad building pretending to look for something and carefully glancing at the said figure and bends down to get something from the floor, keeping up with his role. He smiles before turning around to face his friend.

"Is that your way of saying you know my type?" Joshua playfully rolls his eyes while the other lightly flicks him on the forehead. "Do you know them?" Joshua asked Seungcheol as the latter shrugged his shoulders. 

"I've heard things about him before... he's popular amongst first years and perhaps other years. According to my source, he's nice, energetic and friendly. Being attractive is just a plus. Don't you think?" Joshua doesn't say anything but hums in response before Seungcheol chuckles upon hearing this.

He passed the basketball to Joshua, "Let's talk about this after practice. Coach might kill us if he catches us slacking off" Joshua rolls his eyes and continues to practice.

Reference for Seokmin's outfit: (it's blue trust me)

-✈️-

Joshua enters his condominium unit with a bunch of love letters from people around the campus, he sighs knowing he has to read them all. He places them on the coffee table before lying on the couch finally being able to catch a break. 

He then remembers the person Seungcheol mentioned to him during morning practice. Joshua reached into his pocket and slowly got his phone out to text his friends.

-✈️-

Mfs 🖕

Mf called Hong 🪨 is active with 2 others

Mf called Hong 🪨:
@Mf called Choi 👴 bitch who's the person with the blue vest?

Mf called Yoon 🤥:
What am I missing out on?

Mf called Choi 👴 replied to you:
The dude with the blue vest is Lee Seokmin

Mf called Yoon 🤥:
What did my child do now?

Mf called Hong 🪨:
Thanks Cheol

Mf called Yoon 🤥:
WHAT DID MY CHILD DO???

Mf called Choi 👴 replied to Mf called Yoon 🤥:
Seokmin was staring at someone earlier (Joshua 👀)

Mf called Yoon 🤥:
100% would accept him as my brother-in-law
Mf called Choi 👴 reacted with 2️⃣

Mf called Hong 🪨:
I- don't assume he likes me

Mf called Yoon 🤥:
Nahhh its evident enough that he likes you

Mf called Choi 👴 replied to Mf called Yoon 🤥:
(2)

Mf called Hong 🪨 has gone inactive

-✈️-

"May I court you?" Joshua says smiling brightly at the younger, noticing many people watching them from a distance, and nervously bit his lip waiting for the younger's response. Seokmin, on the other hand, stood still in his place, frozen before nodding his head to respond to Joshua's question causing the younger to rejoice. Although he looked calm outside, Joshua's heart was beating rapidly while his legs felt like jelly waiting for Seokmin's answer.

He suddenly squatted down, worrying Seokmin for a second thinking Joshua had lost consciousness but the main cause was mainly because the older's legs gave up on him because of his nerves getting the better of him. Joshua squats down covering his extremely red face, he couldn't believe what he had just done.

Seokmin squats down worried as the older tells him not to worry about it while his whole body shakes at the same time. Seungcheol came to the rescue and escorted his friend out of the room. "We'll see you around, sunshine. Your suitor needs to calm down." He chuckles dragging the brightly red Joshua out of the classroom.

-✈️-

Author's note:
Hi!~~ Guess who's back dfghju sorry for the slow update our exams just finished and it's been hectic recently. Happy belated New Year! Lots of love <3 Hope you like this part of Los Angeles. ^^