More about:

-🤔-

-🤔-

Q.: Do you need to read "The chaos we got into"?
A.: It's up to the readers, if they want to then ofc, I'd be happy to hear that, but it's not necessary since this fanfic is focusing on the relationship of SeokSoo and their journey in Los Angeles. 

Q.: Who and what type of person is, Yang Minjun?
A.: Yang Minjun, 17 years old. He is Chan's childhood best friend who moved out of the country due to his parents' work but went back to Korea and started living alone having the goal of confessing to Chan (his crush since they were kids). He's pretty tall at 5'11 specifically 181cm. He's easily flustered and cute all the time.

Q.: Are you prone to grammar or spelling mistakes?
A.: Yes, I am, but please tell me if there are any mistakes so I can change them to make this fanfic easier for others to read. 

Q: Any trigger warnings?
A: No, I don't think so, but if you are uncomfortable with LGBTQIA+ content kindly leave and we'll have our separate ways. This fanfiction will also be including vulgar language so if you're not comfortable with it please kindly leave, no one's stopping you from leaving.

If you have more questions please comment on this text and I'll be happy to answer.

-⚠️-

Before starting I have reminders for those who are going to continue reading.

°Everything intended in this fanfiction is fictional. If you do not like such genres please consider clicking away or going ahead. It is up to you° 

°Keep in mind, everything is fictional and this fanfiction has inappropriate words so read at your OWN RISK°

°I have no intention of hurting any people included in this and everything included in this fanfiction is only a work of imagination

-✈️-