6. Date

-✈️-

-✈️-

Joshua had plans for their day, but kept it a secret from Seokmin to see his reactions... more like hear it but he was very excited about it.

"Sunshine, wake up" He pecks his boyfriend on the cheek, gently shaking Seokmin awake hoping he wouldn't be cranky. Luckily, Seokmin slowly woke up. 

The moment Seokmin opens his eyes and sees Joshua the first thing on his mind is to peck him good morning.

"Good morning, hyungie," He says half-asleep as Joshua chuckled finding his boyfriend cute, slowly pulling him up from the bed.

"We have to go somewhere today" Seokmin's eyes suddenly opened. "We? As in two of us?" Joshua nods making Seokmin happily skip to the bathroom, "I'll go first."

A smile slowly shows on Joshua's face as he makes his way downstairs to make breakfast so they can leave early after washing the dishes.

The older prepped the stove and ingredients before he started cooking.

-✈️-

Joshua drove to the destination as Seokmin happily and loudly sang the songs playing on the speakers.

"I'm honestly so excited," Seokmin announces while smiling, looking outside the car window.

"You should rest first, love. You'll need all that energy when we get there," Joshua hints before Seokmin pouts "I don't like surprises but since it's hyungie, I'll trust you" Seokmin gave him a stink eye before relaxing his face.

"Thank you, sunshine" Joshua sneaks a glance to the passenger seat seeing Seokmin closing his eyes.

"Pretty" He muttered before he focused back on the road. It's been thirty minutes and Joshua finally parked the car at their destination.

"Minnie~" Joshua softly calls Seokmin "We're here, my love" Joshua softly caresses Seokmin's cheek as the younger shortly gains consciousness, his eyes widen seeing the view.

"WATERPARK!" He happily exclaims. Joshua smiles at Seokmin's reaction. Seokmin gets out of their car as the older follows after getting their items out of the car, locking the car doors.

"I've only seen this place in commercials, I heard the tickets are hard and expensive to get. I can't believe we're here!!" He happily kisses his boyfriend on the cheek saying his endless thanks, "Thank you, hyung!"

Joshua grabs Seokmin's chin making the younger's face Joshua. Before he leaned to peck the younger on the lips, "That's where you're supposed to kiss me" Joshua whispered stopping with only a few centimeters left. 

Seokmin, who was flustered started blushing "Hyung~" The younger whined and quickly planted a kiss on his lips.

"Let's go in?" Joshua reached his hand out for Seokmin waiting for the younger's response. Seokmin happily intertwines their fingers together before going in after confirming their tickets.

Seokmin quickly changed into his swimming garments as Joshua guarded their stuff. When Seokmin had finished, it was the younger's turn to guard their stuff. 

Joshua was shortly done and made their way to the lockers to secure their bags and items. Seokmin rinsed himself before going into the pool. Joshua smiles seeing how happy Seokmin is and follows him after he too has finished rinsing himself,

-✈️-

Author's note:
Hello readers! I hope you liked this part of 'Los Angeles.' If I were to be honest, this segment was rushed since I wanted to update it before classes officially started. How was your day? I hope you'll feel better even if it was good. Be healthy! I'm rooting for you ^^ SEE YOU ON THE NEXT PART :>