10. ) University? Pretty pleaseee

-✈️-

-✈️-

Seokmin woke up, and while he was half awake, he opened his phone to check the time. "Oh, it's 6 am" He yawns and froze realizing it's a monday. He had to rush and go to university.

-✈️-

Flashback to a week ago, Seokmin was waiting for Joshua to arrive home to ask something, he was drinking his iced coffee while watching the TV before hearing the main door unlock.

"I'm home~" The moment Seokmin heard this, he ran to his boyfriend and gave him a peck on the lips. Joshua smiles and pecks him back in return. "Hi, sunshine. How was your day?" Seokmin pouts hearing this question.

"It was boring~~~" He wails as the younger chuckles hearing this. "Ten-hyung, couldn't go today cause HIS BOYFRIEND GOT SICK. Sicheng on the other hand, being my OTHER tutor also couldn't go because HE IS Ten's boyfriend who turned out to be SICK" He loudly sighs in distress then pouts wailing out loud. 

Joshua scoffs and pinches him on the cheek unable to hold his urge, "So what do you wanna do about it? I mean... Ten and Sicheng are returning to China in a week since they'll visit Sicheng's parents."

Seokmin thought long and thoroughly about what he should do. "How about I go to uni and study another course?" Joshua looked at him, concerned hearing this. Seokmin reassured him, "I'll be okay, I promise."

Joshua wasn't sure about Seokmin's idea since the latter could barely understand complex words and now he suddenly plans to attend uni, making Joshua unsure of what to say.

Seokmin fiddles with Joshua's fingers as Joshua thinks about it, "Please, Honey~" Joshua sighs and nods. 

"Alright, but! I'll enroll you in Minjun's school so he can stick with you. Don't worry about the entrance test. I'll take care of it." Seokmin's face showed a bright smile before hugging Joshua.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He pecks him all over the face as Joshua chortles seeing his boyfriend's reaction.

-✈️-

Back to the present day, Seokmin was getting ready for his first day when he heard the doorbell ring. Seokmin came rushing to the front door. He wasn't expecting anyone since Ten and Sicheng were informed that Seokmin was attending uni that day, leaving him confused. He opened the door and to his surprise. Seokmin was greeted by two energetic people holding a gift.