Chapter Fourteen | Dance Party!

« « « « «

« « « « «

Everyone watches as Aang steps forward and towards a fire nation civilian with a confident smile "Greetings my good hotman..."

The man walks past confused "Um hi...I guess"

Aang didn't seem to notice the confused glance that he got "I used to visit my friend Kuzon here a hundred years ago, So, everyone just follow my lead and stay cool, Or, as they say in the Fire Nation, "stay flamin'"

Hope looks to the two fire nation people, Azula and Ty Lee, confused that Aang wasn't filling the lead "If you wanna lead us then you should probably know that those sayings haven't been said innn...let me think...a hundred years"

Aang looks away from Azula sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck "Alright maybe Azula and Ty Lee should take the lead"

"Yes let's get some food, I'm starving" Ty Lee says with enthusiasm as she begins to walk forward.

Azula smiles and quickly takes Hope's hand making Hope blush as Azula drags her forward "Wait are we going to a meat place?"

Sokka is quick to jump in and points over to a hippo but Hope could understand Aang's preferences "Come on, Aang, everyone here eats meat, Even the meat!"

Aang grimaces and turns away from the group as well as waving a hand dismissively "You guys go ahead I just grab some cabbage out of the garbage or something"

"Gross"

Hope gives Azula a warning glance before Azula just smiles innocently and leads her along towards the closest meat place.

« « « « «

Sometime later the Gaang all sit in a cave slightly worried since Aang hadn't shown up at the agreed place. Hope tried multiple times to lift spirits saying Aang was fine but after a while, she grew worried too.

Azula was now the one to console Hope but it wasn't exactly comforting "He's probably not dead we would be hearing fireworks and cheers by now..." Everyone looks to Azula and all she does is shrug "... it's true we're in Fire Nation territory and if he was dead or captured we would know about it"

She goes back to the fire sending a small blue flame towards the wood making it go up in flames. Her words were kinda comforting since that would be true, it's not like the capture of the Avatar would be kept quiet.

Hope slides up closer to Azula, she loved that the Fire Nation girl was just naturally warm and would instantly wrap her arms around her. They all waited an hour longer before Aang showed up making Katara greet him "Where have you been? We've been worried sick"