Chapter Three | Azula

« « « « «

« « « « «

Team Avatar stand in front of Omashu looking at the bold red banner that hangs on the outer walls. Anger starts to come to Hope she wasn't this quick to anger in the Northern tribe "I can't believe it, I know the War has spread far, but Omashu always seemed ... untouchable"

"Up until now it was... Now Ba Sing Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left"

Hope heard stories of the great city of Ba Sing Se they all move to a cliff overlooking the city "This is horrible, but we have to move on"

Hope frowns and looks to Katara "We can't leave, we have to help and what about Aang's friend?"

"That city is full of fire nation soldiers we can't take them alone and Aang I know you had your heart set on Bumi but there are other people who can teach you Earthbending"

Hope shakes her head at Katara's words and looks back to the city "I'm not leaving until this city is liberated from the fire nation or at least until the earth tribe has been set free"

Aang steps towards Katara "And this isn't about finding a teacher, This is about finding my friend"

« « « « «

The group now stand outside waiting for Aang to open this secret passage "A secret passage? Why didn't we just use this last time?"

As Aang opens it a bunch of sewage comes out the entrance of the passage "That answer your question?"

They all start walking through the tunnel Aang uses Airbending to keep the sewage away Katara and Hope use Waterbending. Hope looks to Sokka who gets over in it she raises her hand keeping her dry and taking the sewage away from Sokka "At least one of you thought about me"

He says in a grumpy tone as the damage was already done and he was already covered in the nasty substance. They carry on through and finally make it out "That wasn't as bad as I thought"

She spots Sokka and grimaces and uses some nearby water to splash the sewage away from him and the Aang uses aribending to dry him off. Hope looks at him and sees something attached to his face "Dont freak out but there is something attached to your face"

He immediately starts panicking and starts to try to pull off the small bug that is stuck on his face "Ahh! They won't let go! Help!"

Aang quickly grabs ahold of him and pushes him against a wall "Shh! Stop making so much noise, It's just a purple pentapus"

Hope holds in her laughter to stop any more attention from being drawn to them as Aang gently strokes the pentapus and it pops off. Sokka does the same motion and the other one pops off his face "Hey! What are you kids doing out past curfew?"