chapter 5

Hmm it been thirty minutes, Nora has been gone awhile  should I look for her maybe she got lost after all this place is really big but what if I leave the food court and she comes back .

As I was busy contemplating what I should do I spotted the maid that took Nora to the bathroom,eh but Nora isn't with her I walked up to her.

*Excuse me miss where is my sister"

The maid looked down at me and her expression stiffed well that's not a good sign don't tell she part of a secret organization that kidnaps noble kids, okay maybe I'm over reacting but still that Expression she made isn't good

"S.. she...Is...st...still in the....the...bath...room"

Stuttering that's also not a good sign

"Okay can you show me where the bathroom is"

"S...sure fo...follow me "

She took me to a building a little to big to be a bathroom that was not that far from the garden

"Here...here it..I..it...is...now if you excuse" she said as she practically ran away

Okay weird but if it is secret organization I need something to defend myself I looked around and noticed a reasonable sized stick on the floor this will have to do

As I approached the bathroom I heard voices of kids inside and something that sounded like someone crying I opened the door to see a bunch of kids gathered around Nora and she was on the floor covered in cake frosting and burses .

"Sister"she said in a whispered she was crying

"Lady Lora don't worry yourself we have taken care of this little tramp for you" one of the girls said

"Who asked you to"

"What" she asked looking at me confused "but lady Lora we were just putting her in her place at least with this she will know not to embarrass you"

I stayed silent

This kids are they expecting me to praise them Nora just sat there on the floor holding her dress and sobbing quietly I was mad really mad if there's one thing I hate it's bullying it just brings back bad memories from my old life.

Nora pov

Sister doesn't look good she is just standing there with a cold expression on her face , everything hurts and I feel sick.

Suddenly sister started glowing and then muttered something

"Lady Lora did you say something" one of the kids who were bullying me earlier asked I noticed they were shaking, I looked back at my sister her  magic is out of control at this rate she will......

I said WHO ASKED YOU TO DO THIS TO MY SISTER

Suddenly the room  became very bright I closed my eyes  and used my hand to shield my face as the room around us exploded I waited for the impact .

After awhile of waiting for something to happen I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw the roof the building was gone the walls had collapsed the bathroom was unrecognizable I looked around and noticed all the kids who were bullying   me before on the floor oh no I crawled over to them and checked their heart rate it was still beating thank God sister would have gotten in a lot of trouble if she killed them speaking of sister where is she I stood up to look for her I noticed her on the floor passed out "sister" I ran toward her and bent down to check her breathing thankfully she was alright.

I was still dragging sister body outside the wreckage when I noticed a lot of knights approaching ,they surrounded the damaged building and one of them approached me asked if I was alright it turns out the explosion had caused a big panic and they had to evacuate everyone at the tea party

"Lady belford did you see the terrorists who did this" the man who I recognized as the head of the knight order lord Kyle asked

What they think  terrorists did this I mean from damage done to the building I would think so too

"No lord Kyle it wasn't  terrorists who did this"

"What" he looked back at the building "then who did it"

I also looked back at the building to see that the kids that were inside were being carried away by the knights they looked very injured guess I didn't notice because of I was mostly worried about my sister, the knights who weren't helping the children were still on high alert.

Lord Kyle he looked down at me "promise you won't get mad but it's my sister who did it"

He looked at me shocked and then  looked  at my sister who was still laying on the ground "your sister "

"She didn't mean to the other kids were being mean to me and sister got mad and then this happened please don't punish her it was all my fault".

Lord Kyle bent down and ruffled my hair he was smiling "don't worry I won't punish your sister since it was an accident" he moved me aside and carried sister in his arms "
okay let's get your sister checked for any injuries and you too follow me.

I got up and followed him I hope sister is gonna be alright I know father is gonna be very angry when he finds out about this.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get two chapters done today cause i may not be able to write tomorrow

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter also feel free to comment your thoughts I like reading them.

Bye see you in the next chapter 🤪