chapter 13

What?????

What did I just say!!!!!!!!

Anyway I guess this is a good time to sort out rose's feeling's for me,I need to know what kind of feelings she has for me .

I looked at rose trying to figure out what expression she had on her face .

First reaction: speechless

Second reaction : extreme blushing

Third reaction : stuttering

"I..... I'm....... not..... jea.....je...... jealous.......just..... just concerned" she stuttered .

She then slowly looked up to my face and saw that I was giving her one of those I don't believe you faces .

"Rose do you like me , romantically I mean".

I thought rose was blushing  before, now I think she was like more red than a tomato.

She looked down, than up at me  again "I don't want to say".

"Why ????"

"Cause I'm afraid that if I tell you how I feel you won't be friends with me anymore".

"Eh....what.... Of course not, no matter what you say I won't stop being friends with you".

She bit her lip "are you sure? "

I smiled at her sweetly "yes I'm sure"

She suddenly stood up from her sit and  kissed me .

It wasn't an intense kiss more like soft and tender , it held a lot of emotions and I could feel how much she likes me from this kiss, now the question is......

Do I like her???

I mean I'm physical attracted to rose I think she is pretty but do I have romantic feelings for her.......

I don't know.

The fact I'm not outright rejecting her or pushing her away shows that I have some sort of feelings towards her.

She stopped kissing me and stared at me intently probably looking for some sort of rejection, after awhile she sat down back in her sit and took a deep breath.

"I like you , romantically I mean...."

She was blushing.......

Cute

"Do you like me....."

I paused for a second just for dramatic effect, but I could see rose's face twist into a worried expression .

"I don't know......."

Rose immediately looked like she was about to cry.

"Okay I understa........"

"No no no no no wait hear me out it's not like I don't like you, I mean I think i like you, but I don't know if it's romantic or not".

"The thing is that all this years I have only seen you as a friend , so to suddenly to jump from friends to lovers I need a little  more time to think about it.........."

"Oh.........okay I understand"

I understand no no I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand.

"Bu....but In meantime we can go on a.....a date".

?

You know like hang out and do couple things together.

Rose gave me a confused look," why isn't it after you become a couple that you go on dates" .

"Yeah but you can also go on a date during the testing stage,to know if your compatible with each other, you know get to know each other better".

Rose smiled "I'd like that......."

After our little romantic moment in the clinic, It was safe to say we were very late to class.

Rose and I planned to meet up for our date on Friday after school well at least I had the rest of the week to think about how I just turned one of the harem girls into a lesbian, or whether I'm a pedophile or not. I mean mentally I'm an adult but I don't know what to think about all this.

But there's on problem I have to sort out immediately and that problem is  Nora's relationship with bland I have to tear them apart.

After school Nora didn't walk back to the dorms  with me and rose. I wanted to follow her and stop her from hanging out with the protagonist but rose and Damian said that I should allow her to make her own friends in school, they don't understand if she falls in love with the protagonist she's screwed and call me an asshole but I'm not gonna to what Lora did in the anime.

If anything I don't want anything to do with this war I just want to live a peaceful life and die gracefully or normally at the very least.

I didn't see Nora until the next day when it was time to walk to the school building, I confronted her on why she was not in her room last night cause I checked.

I wanted to talk to her about bland and how important it is for her to stay away from him, but what she said next made realize something.

"Oh I was just with karzin.."

Eh.....

"What were you two doing together" rose asked giving a teasing smile

Nora blushed

Oh

Oh no

Please don't tell me she's......

"No it's not what you think rose, we were just hanging out and I was showing him around the school when we got confronted by lady Katherine who picked a fight with him and we spent the whole evening settling it".

After her explain what she was doing yesterday made me realize something .

You see in the anime rose was the first person to nice to karzin and all the things Nora said they experience were things that he did with rose.

But if rose was with me the whole time.

That means.....

Nora has taken over rose's role as the nice girl in the harem.

If rose is in love with me it means she is no longer a member of the harem girls.

This is bad, I didn't even know what to say  as Nora went on and on about how cool karzin was.

Why do I feel like it's too late to tear them apart .

I slapped myself hard which startled rose and nora.

No I shouldn't think like this there's still a chance to save Nora, I'm not gonna give up.

The rest of the day went smoothly as Nora invited karzin to do everything with us and for some reason Katherine was following us around too.

But she made sure to stay a good distance away from me.

Throughout the time karzin was with us he tried to make small talk with me , but I ignored him I wanted to make it clear to him that i don't want anything to do with him.

I have to talk to Nora soon before it's too late , if it already isn't is.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you in the next one 🤪🤪🤪