chapter 12

The first day of school , our homeroom teacher was late.....

wonderful.

I spent the whole day looking out for the main characters in the anime, I met Katherine you know the tusndere and apologized again for what happened when we were younger, I just felt like I should even though Nora had apologized the day before .

Next I spotted the badass one Natalie, she slept all through orientation.

Man she's so cool.

Later in the day I met the clumsy Innocent bimbo(aka the fan servicer ) , she crashed into me when I was going to check out the library and wouldn't you know her underwear was showing. I didn't get her name obviously cause I didn't ask, the only person from the harem I want to associate with is rose no one else, I only learnt Natalie's name cause Damian pointed her out during orientation .

Even after the day went by I still didn't hear anything about a commoner boy getting into our school .

Oh well he will show up eventually .

A week go by and our protagonist still hasn't graced the school with his presence, well I suppose since his the main character he has to be fashionably late to school .

Today was another boring day at school our homeroom teacher miss clair who is a typical big busted anime teacher was talking about something about the kingdom's history I don't know I'm not really paying attention.

Suddenly someone ran into the room panting , miss clair  gave him a distained look .

"Oh you must be the new commoner student" she said with a voice that harboured some form of disgust.

Commoner ? Did she just commoner could it be I sat up straight in my sit to get a better look at him .

Holy fuck that's the protagonist.

"So won't you introduce yourself" miss clair obviously Impatient

"Oh right" the boy turned towards the crowd and bowed "my name is karzin Vien" he raised up his head and gave a big smile "it's a pleasure".

The whole class was silent. zark whistledawn, lord whistledawn's son someone I'm also supposed to apologized to but I'm too lazy said "what's a commoner like you doing here".

"Which kind obvious question is that what do people do at this school bake cakes obviously he is here to learn like the rest of us" Nora defended

No sister don't get involved with that guy he is not worth it .

"No one asked you , you Little........"

'Okay everyone settle down" miss clair cut zark off.

"tch"

"Anyway karzin you go sit over there" she said pointing at an empty sit behind me.

Great , so much for avoiding him,oh well it's still possible even if he sitting directly behind us, Nora turned to him and said welcome to Rayel .

He smiled at her and mouthed a  "thank you"

Oh hell naw.

At lunch we were sitting In the school cafeteria, I'm planning on using this opportunity to shut down Nora's interest in Mr bland. But just as I was about to open my mouth we heard a loud commotion coming from the door of the cafeteria, and it turns out that zark and his yes men were  bullying the protagonist, well it's not like it's any of my business .

"Creak"

"Huh Nora where are you going" Damian asked her looking confused.

"I'm going to go help him  isn't it obvious "