Do whats Right??

Randy's POV

Since Kelly and Nikki went out, I havent been able to get Nicole out if my head!! Ive texted her and she hasnt answered me and I really havent seen her around much on the arenas. I dont understand her, if she likes me as much as I like her then why is she doing this?!?!

My train of thought broke when Kelly walked in my locker room

K: hey babe
R: hey Kelly..
K: whats wrong
R: nothing im just tired.. I havent slept all day
K:well youve been out on interviews for like the past 2 weeks
R: yea I just need to catch on my sleep
K: i hope can help tonight..

She sat in top if me and started to kiss me and I kissed her back...If Nikki wasnt gonna come around then I had to find pleasure with Kelly...

(20 minutes later)

Nikki's POV

I was walking down the hall just about to pass through Randy's locker when I saw Kelly coming out fixing her hair and dress

K: ohhh Nikki hey
N: hey what happened in there
K: we had a quicky hahahaha
N: ohhhh..well thats cool
K: hahaha hes the best and well Ill see you later
N: ok

She left amd I just stared at her as she left when Randy came out..

R: ohhh Hey
N: hey..
R: how come you havent answered my messages??
N: clearly you dont need me with what just happened

I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm.

R: I know you like me and you know I like you so why are you playing hard to get??
N: im doing whats right for Kelly

I again trued to leave and he pulled me into his locker room and closed the door..

N: hey what are you do..

He smashed his lips into mine and I quickly kissed him back and after a few minutes he pulled away smiling at me..

R: damn your soo gorgeous
N: wow and here I thought that this Randy was just a character

He kissed me again amd I rapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist... we were making out when he bit my lip amd it started to bleed.

N: oww you shouldnt have done that!!!
R: why
N: they are gonna ask were I git this
R: just say you but yourself by accident
N: ok.. well I have to go.. dont expect anything like this from me anymore
R: Cmon nicole youre driving me insane like this!!!
N: you are John's best friend
R: and youre Kelly's
N: thats why we are done doing this

I left and his lips felt so good against mine I didnt want it to end but It had to... I went to my sister and the rest of the girls..

Brie: Nikki where were you??
N: ohh umm I was just walking around
Eva: were you looking for John??
Nattie: yea he was just here looking for you
Brie: yea Nikki he looks helpless without you
N: good.. he deserves it for being an ass.
Eva: damn girl youve suddenly got this new attitude.. soo bitchy.. I love it!!!!
Brie: yea well I dont
N: hahaha shut up girls!!
Eva: im DYING for a night out.. what do you say girls??
Nattie: im down
Brie: yea we all need a little Brie Mode right now..
N: yea I need a few shits too.. after the show so get ready ladies..

we all headed to the locker room and started to do our makeups and started to dolly up..

Randy's POV
I was putting on some jeans and a v-neck on kuz Kelly wanted to go out to a club.. I was putting kn some cologne on when Kelly walked in

K: babe I have a great proposal for you I think you will like it!!!!
R: what is it??
K: how about if we punch in our single tickets for the night??
R: what do you mean??
K: that tonight its as if we were single
R: OHHH... UMMM ok??..
K: you dont sound to excited about
R: well its kuz idk where you got this from
K: Idk it just came to me when I was walking here.. so what do you say??
R: lets do it then!!
K: omg its gonna be fun youll see now lets go!!!!!

We left and went to this club and to my luck there was Nicole dancing with Brie and Brie didnt even look half as good as Nicole..John was there too.. he was there with Fandango Summer and Paige

Kelly and I went to get drinks when Nikki saw us and headed our way.. You could tell she was drunk already

N: HEY GUYS!!!
K: Nikki!! I didnt know you guys were here!!
N:well yup!! we're here!!
R: cool we can all dance with each other!!
K: yea!!!
N: well idk hahahaha

Nikki's POV

I was super drunk i knew it and so did everybody else.. all of us were deunk and dancing with each other when Randy came up to me and took me away from the guy I was dancing with and I danced with him...They were playing Jelous by Nick Jonas and I was having fun with him dancing up and close grinding in him when Eva turned me around and pointed out and Kelly was making out with John!!! I felt my blood boil and all I could do was run to the bathroom and cry.. I shut the bathroom door and locked it and started to cry.. RNdy and Brie were knocking in the door but I didnt open.. after a few minutes I looked at myself in the mirror and fuxed myself uo and went to look for Randy..

R: Hey there you are!!

I came up to him and kissed hima nd grabbed his hand and walked towards tge exit...
We got a cab and rented a hotel room...

R: you sure Nicole your drunk?!?
N: I pushed him into the bed and got in top of him and started to kiss him everywhere..

Randy's POV

I couldnt beleive what was going on.. I was finally gonna have Nicole... I grabbed her and put her on the bed and started to unzip her dress.. I kissed her back alittle and she turned around and took off my shirt and started to unzip my jeans and she looked at me a little and we both kinda laughed the kissed...

Nikki's POV

Here I was feeling bad for Kelly and John and they were making out in the same building as me and Kelly with her boyfriend there!!!! I didnt care anymore I was gonna make Randy mine and I was gonna take all my sexual frustration on him tonight and as many times as I had to... The nice girl is gone amd Nikki Bella is a whole new different person......