That Girl is a Problem

Randy's POV

Nicole decided to have a girls night.... in MY bus so I had to stay in a hotel while they left to the next town on it....
I couldnt say no to her and plus it gave me time to talk with Ronda since she was staying in the same hotel....
I cant beleive that she is actually working with us and I cant wait for her fight!!!!

I got to the hotel and got my room... I took a hot shower kuz I was all sore from the beating we all took today but my neighbor was making alot of noise... I tried ignoring it but then they began to play hard music... I got mad and decided to go knock and see what was going on...
to my surprise it was none other than...

R: RONDA!!!!
RR: ohhh hey... how did you know this was my room?!?
R: ohh I didnt I actually came kuz you are making alot of noise and well im kinda trying to sleep..
RR: sorry I was just having a little workout sesh
R: ohh im sorry I..
RR: no you are fine but I mean you will owe me a work out if I stop rn..
R: alright then tomorrow morning?!?
RR: 10 o'clock ... dont be late..
R: gotcha
RR: hahaha ok well goodnight dude
R: goodnight

she closed the door and I was smiling like a retard... wow my idol is actually wanting to work out with me... who saw that coming?!?

I got to my bed and went on twitter and saw that my ex wife posted a picture of my daughter with her stepdad....
it sucks that I bearly see her... I see my baby maybe once every like 3 months becouse on my day offs im eather too far away or I have interviews and meeting or doctor apointments and I mean shes a big girl now and goes to kinder... I cant just have her mother fly her in when ever anymore... I decided to call Samantha by facetime to see if she would answer and to my surprise shr did but it was my daughter Alanna...

R: hey baby!?!?!?
A: daddy!!!
R: omg I miss you soo much
A: why havent you come to see me?
R: becouse I havent had time but Ive missed you...
A: and where is Nicole?? ohh and I saw that you got beat by a girl haha are you ok daddy??
R: yea that was Ronda that beat us up and Nicole is with her friends
A: ohh ok
R: where is your mommy?
A: here... look ill pass her to you..

R: hey
S: hey.. why are you calling this late?!?
R: I just got to the hotel.. how are you?
S: ive been fine... how come you havent come to see your daughter?
R: I havent had time too but I called to give you some good news!!
S: and that is??....
R: I got engaged!!!!
S: well thats great!!
R: yea now we both will be married again!
S: yea but back to the topic...
R: yea
S: your daughter misses you... she was crying last time kuz she thought that you didnt love her anymore... its been 2 months Randy and you havent even given her a call!!!
R: ik and I feel so guilty for that.. thats why imma ask for some time off and I was gonna ask you if I could stay at your house with her or I should just take my bus and live there for a mo th or so while I go with Alanna and take her to school and the park and stuff you know??
S: yea I get you..
R: soo??....
S: ohh and yea let me talk to Micheal and tell him about your plan and ill tell him that you will be staying at the house
R: ok thank you soo much I just wanna make it up to my daughter for my bad parenting..
S: your fine I mean just tell her..
R: ok..

I explained everything to my daughter and told her my plans and she was happy about it...
after that I called Nicole and gave her the good news and she seemed happy for me kuz she would always be telling me to call and visit Alanna but I just never had time and yea ik that there are no excuses but imma make things better again...

R: hey baby
N: hey... its a girls night why are you calling?!?
R: kuz I wanna tell you what happened to me..
N: WHAT OMG ARE YOU OK?!?!?
R: calm down im fine but guess what im doing tomorrow?!?
N: what?
R: Ronda and I are gonna work out together and she ended up having the room next to mine!!
N: aww thats great and you look like a little kid everytime you talk about her hahhaha
R: kuz I look up to her alot but then when I talk about you...
N: you look all dull