Wedding Day

Randy's POV

It was 6:00 A.M. and alarm sounded, quickly got up and saw my phone amd had a missed call from my mom and family, they have been waiting on me for about 10 minutes at the airport... I called her and she told me that they were waiting and that she wanted me to take her to Nikki..

R: ok mom im on my way!!
E:(Elain)(Randy's Mom) well hurry we are waiting hunny we've been calling you for like an hour!!
R: mom your missed call was from 10 minutes ago!
E: dont argue with me!!
R: sorry..
E: hurry!!

She hung up and I chuckled a bit kuz of her attitude that she was giving me... she is a really sweat person but gets like that when she is nervous... She is happy that im marrying Nicole. She says that she has never seen me this happy before, not with Samantha, Kelly, or Eva....
I honestly thought that Kelly and I were going to get married and stay together and have the rest of my children with her. I loved her but wasnt in love and she was good to me so I never planned on leaving her and I always had something for Nicole but she was taken.. I took my chances and got closer to her when she was my BestFriend's girlfriend... I know that was cruel but I couldnt help it!! I was just fine being friends with her just as long as I was close to her. Her and John began fighting and she was coming to me for comfort and thats when I began to steal her heart away. I didnt mean to do it and I was still with Kelly when it was happening.. idk what happened that one day she began to want me and I wasnt gonna tell her no. We began sneaking around until things went out.. We have had our ups and downs but no doubt that we love each other and now in a few hours she will be my wife!!!

I was smiling like a retard at my thoughts when my family got in my car and told me to stop..

R: hey mom
E: hie honey!!!

she bagan to kiss all over my face and hugging me tight..

E: hurry up and lets go with Nicole
R: ok mom just let Nate put the stuff in
Becky: hey Randy!!
R: hey Rebecca how are things going?
B: good I guess
Nate: ok lets go!! Hey Randy
R: hey Nate!!
Bob: hey son you ready?
R: of course dad!

we all put our seatbelts on and I was so happy to have my brothers and my mom and dad with me..
Its weird how our families are so different but Nicole and I are so alike.

*at Nicoles*

R: ok mom well she doesnt want me to see her yet so you and Becky can stay with her if you want. Dad and Nate will be with me and the guys.
N: no ill stay with mom.

he got off the car and my dad came to the front seat where my mom was sitting...

Nikki's POV

I heard a knock on my hotel room and in came Randy's family..

N: hie guys omg!!!
E: Ohhh you look so gorgeous!!!
N: ahahaha thank you!!! Brie look come meet Randy's family!!
Nate: hei Nicole
R: wow you are so handsome in person!! you look just like Randy!!
Nate: not really but thanks!
N: and you are Rebecca right?!?
Becky: yea nice to finally see you again Nicole!!
N: Nice to see you too!!!! Im so happy you guys are here!!

I was so happy that they were here but I knew Bob was missing..

N: where is my soon to be Dad?
E: ohh he stayed with Randy, Nate was supposed to stay there too but he came with us.
N: well im glad you did Nate!!
Nate: so am I..
E: Nate stop flirting with your brothers soon to be wife!!!!

I laughed a bit and so did Brie

*Few hours later*

It was time. I am about to go in and marry the love of my life.. I couldnt help but cry a bit. He is gonna be there waiting for me to make me his wife...what ive always dreamed of!!!!!!

C: you ready Nicole?
N: yes mom!!
C: ok ill tell everyone you are ready...

Randy's POV

I was standing there waiting for her. I am so glad John agreed on being my best man. I love him dearly he is like a brother to me. We started together and both have acheived so much and it means alot to me for him to be here....

We are waiting in patience when the piano begins playing and bow I know its time...

The doors open and in comes everyone and im dying of nerve when all of a sudden, I see her. She looks like an angel and all I can do is smile and cry a bit.. She looks at me smiling and I stare at her admiring her beauty.

Her father hands her to me and gives me a tight hug before leaving...

We look at eachother and she gave me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen..

N: you ready to live the best moment of your life?
R: im ready ahah

I grabbed her hand and walked her up to where the father was...

FATHER: Dear Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Randal Keith Orton and Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace in matrimony  commended to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionatly, lovingly and solemnly. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Nicole looked around and I looked straight at John who was using his all to not say a word. I feel for him but he didnt take advantage of his chance with her.

FATHER: Very good then, do you guys have the rings?

N: yes father!

FATHER: Then Randy do you take Nicole to be your lawfully wedded wife?

R: yes father..

FATHER: Nicole, do you take Randy to be your lawfully wedded husband?

N: yes!!!

FATHER: Then by the power vested in me by the State of Florida, I pronounce you Husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!!

I gave her a smile and kissed her. It felt like if it was the first kiss we've ever had. It felt like the first I fell in love with her, laid eyes on her, even touched her. It was all a new beggining for the both of us and I was excited to live the rest of my life with her..

THE END!!!!!

Im sorry it had a sucky ending but Ive had MAJOR writers block!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this book and thank you so much for all the support you have given me and the patients on my updates lol but yea thank you guys so much and I put in a video that I found a while back which was the reason I even made this book.. hope you guys like it  and thanks again!!! love you all❤️❤️😭😭😭