She's Just a Friend pt. 2

Randy's POV

We got to the arena and Kelly was waiting outside for us..

K: babe!!!!

She came running at me and jumpred in me amd started to kiss me and I kissed back.. Nicole just stared at us and I could tell she was jelous and felt awkward..

N: No hug for me Kellz?!

Nikki's POV

She totally just ignored me and I cant beleive Randy is kissing her in front of me!!

K: Ok there Nikki its just that I havent seen MY MAN in a while..

oh shit I think she knows something...

N: yea but you havent seen me either!! hahahaha girls stick together!!!
K: true!!

She hugged me and right away She gave me a fake smile.... she let go of me, grabbed Randy's hand and walked away... I stood there staring at them and Randy turned around and gave me a wink.. Wtf is he doing!?!?!? what type of game does he think he is playing and yea ik most of it is my fault since I told him to stay with her and not leave her yet but he hstill has no right to do that.. I was dying of jelousy but I had to control myself or else Kelly wouldve found out something..

I was walking down the hall when I saw John and we just stared at eachother till I gave him a small smile and he walked up to me..

J: hey
N: Hey John
J: how youve been?
N: im doing fine thanks for asking
J: well thats good
N: yea thanks for asking..

It was soo weird and awkward till he broke the silence..

J: Nicole im sorry its just that I miss you soo much and I...
N: look John ik what you are gonna say but please just understand I cant go back with you..
J: ....

I gave him a hug and we sat down..

J: can we aeast be friends I mean I dont want you out of my life..
N: didnt seem that way that night when we all went out..
J: wdym??
N: I saw you and Kelly kiss..
J: I was very drunk Nicole im very sorry but I swear that nothing else happened
N: its ok John I mean we are not together anymore so I guess it was fine..
J: Im sorry. I just dont want you out of my life...
N: you wont... we will be like best friends..

He gave me a smile and I hugged him from the side..

Randy's POV

I was walking down the hallway after making out with Kelly for a while and man I cant beleive that Nicole wants me to stay with both!!!! I was walking when I saw Nicole hugging John and I felt blood boil but I knew I couldnt do anything about it kuz John would start to notice something between Nicole and I..... I had to do something tho kuz I couldnt see them like that..

R: Hey John
J: ohhh.. hey man
N: hey Randy
R: hey Nicole... so what you guys up too?? are you back together??

Nicole just smiled at me when I said that and replied..

N: we decided to just have a troose and be friends
R: ohh... well ummm thats cool

John just gave me a sad smile and Nicole was looking at John...

R: hey umm Nikki can I talk to you.. in private!!Its kuz I have a surprise for Kelly and idk if its good or not
N: sure.. bie John

She gave him a kiss ALMOST near his lips and I was dying of jelousy inside..

A/N
sorry that I havent updated