Best For Buisness

Randy's POV

John left and Nikki amd i were left alone.. I looked around, grabbed Nikki's arm and brought here into this closet next to us...

N: owwww let me go!!
R: wth was that?!?
N: what you left me alone outside!!!
R: Kuz Kelly made me!! werent you the one that wanted me to stay with her??
N: yea but I saw that look you gave me and besides we were just talking...bdont even think that you are gonna be bossing me around!!
R: Nicole..
N: No shut up and listen ok I you wont have me like you have Kelly im not stupid ok I depend on myself not you
R: im sorry.. I just lost my temper..
N: yea well it better be the last time..

She gave me a cold look and left..

Nikki's POV

I couldnt beleive him!! Who does he think he is?!?!? .... I tried to clear my mind off of it kuz i didnt wanna fight I mean I really love the guy so I had to put things aside and let this ine slide... I was walking when Staphanie called me out...

S: Nicole come with me!!
N: am I in trouble??
S: come...

I started to get nervous as she called Randy as well and made us walk to her office... Does she know whats going on with us?!?!?

S: sit down guys
R: whats going on??
S: Ok so here is the deal... You two are the most hated people in the WWE rightn now I mean your characters are larger than life right now and I want you two to team up tonight..
N: how??
S: surprise me just make it look good.. I want you two to be WWE's most dominant couple!!!
R: why
S: like I daid you two are thenmost hated so far and if you do this you two will be making alot more money kuz you will be grabbing people's eyes..
N: we will do it!!!

Randy just stared at me and gave me a confused look...

S: ok great then go get ready kuz your match is next Randy and you two have a scheme to plan out...

She left and while Randy was putting his trunks in the bathroom in his locker room we were making a game plan..

R: so you got it??
N: yea lets go!!!

Randy's POV

wow I get to do a storyline with Nicole and Inwill be able to kiss her in screen as well... such good luck that ive been getting... we walked down to the arena and Nicole stayed backstage amd I went out as my music played..

"I Hear Voices In My Head they Council Me they Understand the Talk to Me"

I was walking down the ramp and it was so dificult to listen to my music kuz of all the boos....

The match begun and I was against Daniel Bryan.. Yea he is married to Brie but I dint really like the guy...

We began and I held him in a head lock..He pushed me off of him and gave me one of his famous kicks in the back..I groaned in pain and got up.. he pushed me into the turnbuckle and I moved.. I started to punch him in the corner and picked him up on the top turnbuckle.. He began to move and pushed me down with a kick to my head.. I stood up and he was about to jump on me when I gave him a super RKO off the top rope and I went for the pin..

"1...2...3"

Lilian Garcia:" here is your winner by pinfall, Randy Orton!!!!!!"

The ref raises my hand as I pulled it back down and I was about to punt kick him when Nikki came running down..

"You Can Look But You Cant Touch!!"

she came running down and got in front of Bryan as she yelled..

N: PLEASE DONT!!! ITS MY SISTERS HUSBAND!!!!!

Bryan got up and kicked me out of the ring... Nicole was standing behind him as he began to do his Yes chant and Right when he turned around he got Nikki's elbow move and got hit with a Rack Attack... I got in the ring and just stared at her "confused" everybody was shocked and I gave her a smile and Kissed her and the building started to roar with boos... We broke the kiss and Nicole started to speech as I put my t-shirt back on..

N: so you all wanna know whats going on huh??

and right when she said that they started throwing waterbottles at us.. I covered her and we walked backstage backstage.....

S: wow you guys killed it better than I expected!!!
N: thanks Steph we werent really sure to do that..
S: are you kidding me you guys had waterbottles thrown at you!!! You guys were amazing you should be proud of your selves... you two are whats Best For Buisness right now
R: thanks Steph..

Right when I said that I saw Kelly walking towards us and she was mad and she just slapped Nicole out of no where!!!

A/N
keep tuning in!!