4: Professor Dumbledore

Harry Potter's POV:

"Um can you put me down please?"

I mumbled feeling embarrassed as the hazel eyed guy carried me in his arms.

"No can do kid. You're gonna be spoiled by us today!"

He said with the brightest smile I could have seen from him.

"Prongsie, you trying to be a d- Ow"

The grey eyed guy was smacked by Alice when he was trying to say something.

I saw Alice communicate with the guy with her glaring eyes and he obediently shut up.

"What shall we do today? Should we fly around? What do you think, Harry?"

The hazel eyed guy named Prongsie asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Ja- You're not taking him anywhere to do something dangerous!"

Lily exclaimed and glared at Prongsie.

"How about we visit the usual place?"

The grey eyed guy said with a glint in his eyes while ignoring Lily's death stare.

"Not that place, moron"

The guy with scars said and shook his head in disbelief.

"I- It'll definitely be dangerous to get inside it"

Another guy said in a stutter and threw a gaze of worry at me.

"Not on my watch guys. I'm taking Harry today to meet up with Professor Dumbledore. We have some THINGS to discuss and the right to know"

Lily said and crossed her arm.

Prongsie looked at me with a smile before putting me down.

"Then let's go together"

He said and looked back at his friends and they happily followed as well.

"I can't believe this..."

Lily grumbled in between her breaths raising her hands in defeat.

Lily looked down at me with a meaningful gaze before she showed the warmest smile she could give.

****

James Potter's POV

I followed behind my Lily who held Harry's hand and walked beside him.

I could have held his other hand and walked alongside him, but Lily refused me saying that I need to back off.

Knowing she'll become my wife in the future, I obediently followed her orders.

I silently watched as the kid waddled beside my Lily.

I still can't believe that Harry is my kid... and my future kid with Lily at that.

Looking at how cute he looks I'm proud to say that he got my looks. Lily is beautiful of course but we all know who actually Harry resembles the most.

I walked with my head held high and happiness that could not be erased from my eyes.

"Ow"

I yelped when this guy, freaking Padfoot, elbowed my side.

"You're grinning like an idiot"

He spat out and snickered. I elbowed him back making him fall to the side while I laughed at his pained look.

As soon as we reached Professor Dumbledore's office, I noticed how Harry gulped in nervousness.

"Here we are Harry"