Author's Board: Continuously Updated

Author here.

I just want anyone to know that I will be writing on this page to explain myself sometimes.

You're welcome to read them if you want to know more about me.

×××××××××

Date: November 6, 2023

Hello, I might have to edit all chapters with Harry Potter's POV since he doesn't sound like a child.

I don't have any idea how but maybe if I think childishly then I can.

I won't fix it in a hurry or right now just know that a lot of chapter will be edited and future chapters with Harry's POV will change from the usual.

××××××××

Date: December 9, 2023

I'm sorry if the last chapter I've updated was dated back on Nov. 12, 2023... I feel bad and guilty about it, of course, but I just can't control my procrastination you know.

I really have a lot of a problem in time management and also because I'm 70% a reader while the rest of 30% would be me as an author.

In short I love to read more than being an author. I only write because some scenes or plots that I want to see wasn't made at all. As an author, I could see all the scenery I've been craving to see and make them go my way however I like it, and that's fun.

Lately I've been obsessing over Drarry stories, you could say I'm addicted to it. Thanks to this I could barely write anything for my story.

I still have the plot in my mind for the [Adventure 1977] so I'm not really dropping the story. Though I also have a bit of a problem with it due to my writing style being too slow and because I couldn't write each character's personality properly.

While writing Adventure 1977 I've  always had a hard time thinking of good conversation lines and because I'm not an English speaker my vocabulary and understanding in English would be on elementary level.

English was my country's second language and we did learn the subject from elementary to college, but I'm too dumb to recall all the lessons now or too lazy to read any dictionary books.

I could have written in my country's language but I know the English language is more globalized and much more used by many authors. So preferably I love to write in English more.

Besides I'm just as equally bad at writing in my mother tongue just like how I'm really bad in English.

After this semester is done I'll try my best to write one chapter at a time before posting them.

I still like the ending story for this one and I longed to see it written in a chapter.

I've never published a book from start to finish and I hoped that my first one would be this story.

×××××××

Date: April 14, 2024

I know it's been a long while and I just have to say that I'm too lazy and I procrastinate a lot.

I have a bad life schedule and I think my mind is fucked up. I don't do a lot of chores in our house and I've already dropped from college this year so I have a lot of free time, but guess what? I've still never done anything productive!

For that I'm sorry....

I only write whenever I feel like it and I never cared about the other people at all. I only have a few points or ideas on how my story will go but never the details or whatever.

Until now I'm still addicted with Drarry and has been reading a lot of fanfics in AO3. Honestly that site is exclusively for Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter stories to read and as you can see I'm fucked up.

I've been addicted to it since 2023 and one of the reasons I stopped writing this story.

I also planned to go back to the same college in the same course in August 2024 and I'm not sure if I'm going to be accepted by the same college.

I'm just.

I feel like I'm mentally disabled and I can't control myself at all. I keep procrastinating so I'm really sorry for that. This has been my ongoing problem and not once have I managed to finish any stories I've created or posted. Not once did they reach the middle part of the story cause I stopped at the very beginning.

I can only wish that this will be the first to reach its ending.

××××××