6: Another day- 2

James Potter's POV:

My Lily and I dropped off our son to his classroom, and after we did so my Lily immediately marched off and left me there standing alone.

"Seriously a detention!!?"

She cried to herself while holding her head in disbelief.

I sneaked beside her while chuckling at her reaction but was suddenly met by a strong slap on my shoulder.

"Ow"

I caressed my pained shoulder while tearfully staring at her only to be punched this time.

"James, this is all your fault!"

She burst out with irritation before marching off in a bad mood.

"You mean Prongs right?"

I unconsciously blurted out which is a bad move because now she won't even glance at me.

"I- I'm joking... It's just a joke. Lily? Lily?"

I said while following her behind. Why is she so fast? I could barely keep up.

"Hey Prongsie! We have charms today right?"

I looked at Sirius who suddenly appeared along with Remus, Peter and the three friends of Lily.

"Did you two fight?"

Sasha asked while raising her eyebrows and looking very pleased.

"None your business"

I said back in spite but she only laughed it off before saying goodbye to us and left with her friends.

"What happened with Lily?"

Remus asked with a frown and doubtful eyes, probably thinking that I did something wrong.

"Nothing much, we just got detention"

"Pfft--"-Sirius

"What did you do?"

He asked again and gawked at me which made me chuckle just remembering what happened earlier when I chased my son and Lily.

"Nothing much, we just played around with Harry. That reminds me, I have to take note of those people who jinxed me"

I grinned and glanced at Sirius while his eyes twinkled knowing what I meant.

"When will we do it?"

Sirius asked while rubbing his hands in excitement.

"Didn't Lily had already warned you about your pranks?"

"Unless she has no idea about it"

Sirius said and chuckled. I rested my arm on his shoulder and looked at Remus and Peter.

"You're in or not?"

I said with a grin while Remus sighed in response.

"Prongsie?"

All of us looked at the direction of the voice who called me and to my surprise there was my son!

"Hey buddy!"

I ran to his side leaving my friends behind.

"Why are you out of-- what happened to you!?"

I exclaimed after seeing his messy look.

"That- someone in my class pranked us. They locked the room with a Colloportus spell and conjured a bunch of birds while we're trapped in. It took a while for Professor Slughorn to counter the spell because his wand was stolen. It was horrible so I ran out"