7: Another day- 3

Lily Evan's POV:

After my class ended with Professor Flitwick I immediately hurried down to fetch Harry.

"Lily! Can you help me with my potion assignment?"

I heard Teresa asked as she walked beside me.

"Not now Teres. I'm busy"

"What-- Oh, are you going to meet Harry?"

She said with realization and grinned. My cheeks blushed unknowingly and she giggled beside me.

"Must be nice to know who the father of your child is"

She teased and I glared at her causing her to giggle "Hee-hee" louder.

"You should probably lessen your temper towards James now and give him a chance"

Sasha added that while I pondered over her words, remembering James' irritating grin and his fucking arrogant face.

"Sasha, we already talked about calling him Prongs from now on, right?"

I reminded her so she smiled apologetically before nodding.

"What does Prongs means anyway? Is it a code name?"

Alice cuts in while raising her eyebrows.

I looked at Sasha and Alice who suddenly appeared with us. We all have different subjects for our last class and it's surprising that we still meet up at the same time.

"Well probably something those pricks came up for their little games"

I said and rolled my eyes.

The four of us headed to the second years classroom for the History of Magic lessons.

We met up with Professor Binns and was surprised to hear that Harry was absent for his first day of class to him.

The three girls all stared at me as my face fumed in anger.

"Is it possible to get all those genes from only one side of the parent?"

Teresa whispered and I ignored her words.

"Rascal, where did he go!?"

I growled and marched off while my friends followed behind in silence.

He's still young and he's already cutting class!? If I see him I'll be sure to drill in his mind what happens if he dares to try it again!

"Over there, Lily!!"

Alice shouted while tapping my shoulder in a hurry.

I looked over where she's pointing at. From afar there is a field of grass where the boys along with Harry could be seen having fun.

The three: James, Sirius, and Harry were riding on their broomsticks playing catch with the snitch they've probably stolen while Remus and Peter sat on the bench and doing their own thing.

I held my head trying to calm my freaking headache from getting worst while I glowered at Toe-rag's face.

And that guy is supposed to be the Head boy of our house!?

"MR. POTTERS!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs making all the students who heard me to look at us in surprise.

All the boys turned their head in a snap widening their eyes as they saw us. Both Harry and James shrank in fear and exchanged glances at each other while slowly floating down.

"Look at these father and son duo"

I spat out to myself and growled to which the girls heard so they burst out in laughter.