Bonus

****A hidden info during the OLD HOGWARTS chapter***

James Potter's POV:

"Come this way and hear me out"

Lily said with an urging look on her face so I gladly followed her.

"What is it?"

I asked and grinned while I can't take my eyes off her beautiful emerald like eyes.

"That kid's name is Harry Potter are you sure you haven't seen him before?"

She continued.

I frowned my brow and looked back at Harry who was also looking at us.

"Never seen him before. All I know is I'm the only heir to the Potters"

I said and shrugged.

"Then what is Harry to you then? A hidden cousin?"

Lily asked in confusion.

James: "I don't know really.... Maybe my dad secretly cheated and— Ow that hurt My Lily!"

"Don't joke like that towards your dad and don't treat me like I'm yours!"

She seethed in anger and smacked me more. I tried to defend myself from the oncoming onslaught and good thing she stopped.

"How about we ask for confirmation? That's the only thing we can do to know"

I said and she nodded.

Soon we learned that Harry was Lily and my kid and he came from the future.

Currently we're both still in disbelief, either way my heart thumped in happiness and I giddily picked him up in my arms.

If only Lily wasn't looking at us with horror on her face, I would have danced around while still carrying Harry in my arms.

"Um can you put me down please?"

Harry mumbled while blushing all over his face and looking shy which is cute.

Merlin, who gave birth to you to be this adorable!?

"No can do kid. You're gonna be spoiled by us today!"

I shouted and happily presented him to my friends.

**A hidden info after meeting Dumbledore**

Lily Evans' POV:

When James and I came out of Professor's office I then saw my friends with Harry who has now turned into a red haired and hazel eyed child.

"What did you do!?"

I shouted at them causing them to jump in surprise and immediately turn Harry's hair and eye color to normal.

"Haha... We're just playing around. Nothing bad right?"

Sirius said with a wink while I took out my wand and showed it to them.

Everyone backed away in fear while Harry was left to the front.

I bit my lip while looking at my son who was looking down probably thinking he's done something wrong.

"Harry are you alright?"

I asked and gently went his way to pat his head.

He smiled and nodded and looked up at both James and I.

Harry: "Are you done?"

"Yes, buddy and Professor is looking for you too. He said he wants to talk"

James said and reached his hand for Harry to grab on.