6

Jazmine stood hovering over the bathroom sink as she began to apply her mascara. Tonight was the night she had been so anxious about all week. Mostly because she dreaded it. Tyron felt it was only right to blast his playlist that consisted only of his favorite Beyoncé tunes all evening as they got ready for the concert. A focused Jazmine was abruptly startled by Tyron who came busting into the bathroom causing her to drop her mascara into the sink.

"Damn it, Ty!" Jazmine huffed.

"My bad!" Tyron shrieked. "I just came to see if you were dressed yet."

"Tyron you're not even dressed yet." Jazmine looked him up and down in the mirror.

"I know!" Tyron shouted. "I'm so excited I can't even think straight. I'm nervous as hell! Bitch, what if I forget the words?"

"To what?" Jazmine teased her curls.

"Everything!" Tyron cried. "I cannot embarrass Bey like that."

Jazmine turned around and faced Tyron giving him her undivided attention.

"You really need to chill." Jazmine laughed. "I just know you'll be the loudest one there man. She's gonna hear and see you."

"Shit!" Tyron put a hand on his forehead. "Let me go over my outfit again!"

Jazmine laughed as she watched as Tyron fled out of the bathroom. After she finished her makeup and hair she checked the time and seen it was about time to get dressed. Jazmine stood in her bedroom in front of the full length mirror as she ran a hand across her stomach. Her insecurities started to show, but she didn't want to let them get the best of her tonight. She flipped her hair back and turned to the side to get a full look at her physique. Jazmine knew she looked damn good in the satin red mini dress Tyron had designed just for her. It hugged each curve and the slit that stopped right at her thigh was just a plus for her. She didn't mind showing a little skin here and there. The soft knock on her bedroom door brought her out of her thoughts.

"Come in." Jazmine called out.

"Damn, you fine as fuck." Tyron practically drooled. "If I wasn't gay, I would be all over you right now."

"You couldn't handle all this. Remember?" Jazmine burst out into laughter.

"Try me." Tyron raises a brow.

"Turn around, let me look at you." Jazmine demanded.

Tyron stepped into her bedroom fully and began to model his look for her. He always loved a short set so he couldn't help but to take the route. Jazmine's favorite thing about Tyron was that he could make something out of nothing and made anything look good.

"Oooh I see you." Jazmine laughed. "You tryna take somebody's man tonight?"

"Bitch I might be." Tyron stuck out his tongue. "But let's talk about your freakum dress."

Jazmine took her hands cupping her breasts as she pushed them up.

"You don't think it's too short do you?" Jazmine questioned as she looked herself in the mirror.

Tyron grabbed her hands and placed them down at her sides.

"Jaz, you could turn a straight woman out now let's go." Tyron rolled his eyes.

"But apparently I can't turn a gay man straight." Jazmine mumbled under her breath.

Jazmine leaned over to get her purse off the bed when she felt an instant burning sensation to her backside.

"Ow!" Jazmine hissed. "What was that for?"

"I heard you." Tyron shrugged. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Jazmine cried. "I think you broke it."