7

Jazmine heard a soft knock on her bedroom door and immediately wiped her cheeks.

"Come in." Jazmine said aloud.

"Hey, I'm headed down to the shop." Tyron poked his head through her bedroom door. "You want me to wait for you?"

"No." Jazmine shook her head. "I'm not feeling good today."

"You need anything?" Tyron asks her. "Tylenol? Advil? Pepto Bismol?"

"No, thank you." Jazmine plainly said.

"Alright well I'll be back sometime this evening." Tyron said before closing her door.

Jazmine wasn't sick, but she was lovesick. She couldn't understand why she felt the way she was feeling. Seeing Beyoncé that night brought her so many memories both sweet and sour. The cherry on top of it all was hearing the announcement that Beyoncé was expecting her first child. With someone that wasn't her. She hated her. But she loved her. How can one love somebody but hate them at the same time? Jazmine felt the tears streaming down her face as she laid looking up at the ceiling. She was supposed to be the one who would be having a child with her. It was supposed to be her in a beautiful wedding gown for the world to see. If she could she would erase every memory she had of Beyoncé, including meeting her. Jazmine's phone pinged and she grabbed it not even paying attention to why. She didn't want to be bothered at all. It was a text message from an unknown number and she opened it.

"I'm sorry?" Jazmine unconsciously said aloud. "Who are you?"

She wiped her face and began to type her response into the blank field questioning who was messaging her. Confused she waited for a response from the anonymous number. Once she got her answer she immediately locked her phone and threw it down beside her. Jazmine felt she must've been dreaming. Her heart began to race and she could barely breathe. She threw the comforter off her body and sat up straight completely.

She can't be serious. Jazmine thought to herself.

She grabbed her phone from off the bed but before she could unlock it, she was receiving a FaceTime request from the one and only. Beyoncé.

"Hell no." Jazmine shook her head. "Nope."

Jazmine threw her phone onto her bed and decided to take herself a long nice bubble bath to clear her mind and some of the anxiety that was built up in her. She stripped down and grabbed her robe throwing it on and went into the bathroom to run her bath water. She didn't want to look at her phone so she turned the stereo on instead. Jazmine laid back in the tub filled with bubbles and the sweet scent of lavender and vanilla. She was so relaxed with the softness of the jazz music that played through the speakers that she had dozed off.

Jazmine looked herself over and over in the full length mirror as she ran her fingers down the beautiful custom made white gown. She absolutely loved the way it looked on her body, hugging her in all the right places. It was simple which was how her and Beyoncé insisted on keeping their entire ceremony today. Jazmine still had butterflies every time she'd think of her bride. She never would've thought for a moment that she'd be marrying her favorite artist, turned best friend and now lover. For her she looked past the artist. It was never something she would see when she looked at Beyoncé and she always loved it being that way. Beyoncé was more than just, well Beyoncé to her. Jazmine blew out a breath as she removed the bang that sat on her forehead.

"You can do this." Jazmine lowly spoke to herself.

"Yes, you can." A voice startled her causing her to jump.

Jazmine turned to see her father standing in the doorway. His hands in his pockets as he admired his not so little girl anymore. He felt everything but remained strong.