XX - "The Truth"

Sanji

"I have met a lot of women. Some has captivated my attention, yet I felt that they are just not the right person that I am meant to be with.

Truth is I am not a fan of fairy tails and happy endings and I get scared with the thought that I will never get to meet someone.

Then I have to convince myself that I have moved on, which I clearly haven't. Then I realised that she is the one, like how "Eve was for "Adam".

Then memories start flooding in my mind like waves hitting the shore reminding me how much I truly love her.

And reality struck me that I can't just neglect her, that I can't just stay away from her. And no matter how many times we fight. No matter many times we separate we always come to see each other. Because deep down inside our hearts, "We knew we are meant for each other."

I told some random girl at some disco bar.

Then all the memories were shut and temporarily hidden from my worn soul as I slowly drifted to dreamland.

"This is my curse for getting too entangled and enamoured with a girl too vulnerable too fragile that I knew nothing about."

I can still remember when my friend VJ was asking me for her number.
He said, "Sanji give me that hot piece of ass. Give me her number!

I was pretty pissed when he talks like that to women. But most specially because he talked liked that to my girl, my woman. So I said,
"That hot piece of ass you are talking about is my woman." So get your hands off her and just go ahead and look for another skank to fuck around."

I really didn't have to say that but I know VJ, and I know once he set his eyes on a prey. He is all locked and loaded.

I remembered my bestfriend Kashmier telling me,
"Why are you crying you silly ass? Didn't you learn a thing from your past? You're a damn goldmine! You are a damn genious, you create websites, you're a damn seller, you're a writer, a freaking cook for fuck sake and there's one thing I know of men who can dance, they are great in bed! So pull yourself together and go get laid and find another girl!"

Kashmier by the way is a lady but when she talks, she talks like somebody from the Bronx. And when she starts getting overprotective she will sure as hell mess up whoever that persons head or even physically. She did box and studied muai thai a few years ago.

God I missed her. So I said,
"Thanks Kash, you truly are my evil twin sister from another mother. But you should meet her she is nice to be with, she's fun and she is so down to earth.

I admit I have fallen for Violet, I told myself.

She has her way to make me smile, she has her way to make me forget of the shitty things I have been through. Because she is different, she is one of a kind and her name is "Violet".

I hope that you guys are having fun reading. Don't be a ghost reader! Please feel free to leave your comments. And don't forget to vote.

Cheers!

Please follow me at

Website: www.mynameisrichert.com

Instagram: @mynameisrichert

Twitter: @iamrichert

Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chert.Pinca