49. White and Blue

GREY
______________

Waking up beside her was a dream only known to come true in the happiest of novels, but right now it was written in my novel, and that made my head spin like wheels on a highway.

Her soft arms wrapped around my neck as she cradled her head on my chest.
I admired her beauty as I watched her hair fall over the rosy cheeks that somehow always occupied her beauty.
I watched as her breathes become slower as her eyes twitched from the dreams that invaded her mind, I watched as she scrunched her nose and furrowed her brows as if she was surrounded by butterfly's in the deepest parts of her dream.

Everything I told her last night was something I had never even thought about, but in that moment of time it just poured out of me like it had been living there since the moment I laid eyes on her.

Everything I felt for her scared me beyond the point of return, but watching her leave last night was a feeling I never wanted to experience again.

I wanted to protect her with my soul, knowing there were people out there after her caused a sharp ache in every organ occupying my body, the worst was the heart.

Cyth and I had been working tirelessly to figure out who the fuck was taunting her, who'd been leaving messages daily, but everywhere we looked it all ended in dead ends.
Never had we been so stuck on something.

Its always been done within almost seconds but this time, this time was different.

I even had Cameron trying to help, but no matter what we did, we found nothing.

I know what I said about letting her have her freedom, and I will, I won't ever make her feel like she's a prisoner in her own home, but I can't let her go alone, I can't risk it.

I'd never forgive myself if something happened to her.

My thoughts became short as her hair swiped over my face as she lifted her head from her deep sleep.

"Good morning Mr Rider" her sweet eyes caught mine as she looked at me with awe.

"Good morning snowflake" I smiled without thought as I saw a whole world in her beautiful coloured Orbs.

"Would you like some breakfast?"

"If your it then yes"

She laughed so softly yet so with so much power to lift even the lowest of souls.

"I was thinking something like waffles and ice cream?"

"Waffles and ice cream? I Can get behind that"

"Good" she giggled before I pressed my lips to hers, I couldn't help myself.
She returned the kiss with gentle force and warmth.

Kissing her was more than just a kiss, it was a connection, a connection I only ever felt when I kissed her.

"Come on, before this gets out of hand" she breathed out in a rush as she lifted herself from my chest hoping off the bed.

"Okay boss" I mocked her as she rolled her eyes with a smile behind her smirking mouth.

She wore only undies under an oversized long sleeve tee.
I followed behind her trying my best not to stare directly at her ass as she walked into her plant surrounded kitchen.