21-30

tamarisk online romance

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 21: Making a scene in the cafeteria!



"And, as far as I know, Li Chengbin and Qin Mengchun eat these things basically every day, which is completely different from those of us who eat steamed buns and pickles every day." When Lin Xingyi said this, the dissatisfaction on his face became more obvious.

  Qin Sheng raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect them to do such a self-serving thing in front of everyone's eyes. They were a little bold.

  But it’s normal. There is nothing inhumane people can do in the last days.

  "How did you know?" Qin Sheng asked back.

  Lin Xing scratched his head in embarrassment and explained slowly, "I was very interested in Qin Mengchun some time ago. I guessed that the boy Li Chengbin threatened her, so I followed him to take a look." Qin Sheng had this incident

  before I also knew that I didn’t continue to say anything.

  "But grandma, how can we get what we want with so many people in the cafeteria?" Lin Xing asked the most critical point of this purpose.

  Qin Sheng had also been thinking, "Do you know where the things are?"

  Lin Xing nodded, "A large part of it is in the room at the back of the second floor."

  "I'll get you to cover me." Although Sheng didn't know the specific location, it would be safer for her if she had space.

  Lin Xing nodded and shook his head, and said with some embarrassment, "There are a lot of people taking care of that room, and it's right next to Li Chengbin's room. I'd better go." "It's okay, you can go in later..."

  Qin

  Sheng After simply arranging the route with Lin Xing, the two of them split into two groups and left at the entrance of the cafeteria.

  Lin Xing glanced at the direction Qin Sheng left, took a deep breath and walked into the cafeteria. Lin Xing was familiar with most of the members of the rescue team, and he successfully entered in a short time.

  Qin Sheng walked around to the cafeteria. The second floor was not very high. Qin Sheng stepped on the window on the first floor and jumped up to the window sill on the second floor like a flying swallow. From the window, 80% of it was Lin. Wake up to the location.

  Qin Sheng crouched down and tried to make the sound of opening the window as quiet as possible, and she managed to climb through the window smoothly.

  But she guessed wrong. The furnishings inside were obviously the office of Li Chengbin as the captain of the rescue team that Lin Xing mentioned.

  "Brother Chengbin..."

  The conversation between Qin Mengchun and Li Chengbin came from the door, and Qin Sheng hid behind the cabinet without even thinking.

  "Brother Chengbin, you have worked hard today and have to go out to rescue those people." Qin Mengchun walked in with a smile on Li Chengbin's arm.

  Qin Sheng breathed lightly and lowered his presence as much as possible.

  But she was obviously overly worried. Li Chengbin didn't care if there was an extra person in the room. He didn't care who came to his room when the delicate beauty was pregnant.