31-40

tamarisk online romance

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 31 The little fox is deflated



"I've brought you the medicinal materials to cure the cough. Just keep cooking."

  As soon as Song Qing'an took an eye on the medicine in the pot, Lu Shenchen sent over the medicinal materials to treat the cold and cough.

  "Leave it for now, I'll bring it to her." Song Qing'an carefully poured the cooked rice into the white jade porcelain bowl. The bitter taste of traditional Chinese medicine hit her face, and Song Qing'an wrinkled after smelling it. Frown.

  Lu Shenchen naturally saw it and asked funnyly, "How is it? Does it smell good?"

  Song Qing'an snorted coldly, walked around Lu Shenchen with a white jade porcelain bowl, and only left one sentence, " Next time, she can't just give him compressed biscuits."

  Lu Shen shook his head helplessly, walked over and put the Chinese herbal medicine into the small stove, took Song Qing'an's place, and sat on the small bench to watch the fire.

  "Aren't you going to help the master?" Patrolman on the roof asked in confusion.

  Lu Shen shook the fan in his hand and looked at the fire carefully, "Your master has done this kind of work before, and I find it uncomfortable to do anything with his hands and feet."

  Xuanfeng didn't say anything else.

  "Drink the medicine, little girl."

  When Song Qing'an opened the door, she saw Qin Sheng still tinkering with the book. She didn't even raise her head to look at him, and called her several times louder.

  Qin Sheng was startled and patted her little heart comfortingly, "We are so close, you don't need to shout so loudly."

  Song Qing'an gave the medicine with a dark face. Qin Sheng said, "Why are you talking so much when you are injured? Hurry up and drink."

  Qin Sheng flattened the corners of his mouth, took the bowl and drank it all without feeling bitter.

  "Drink it."

  Song Qing'an couldn't stand the bitter taste after smelling it for a few times. How did Qin Sheng keep her expression unchanged and didn't even feel bitter at all?

  Could it be that this medicine just smells bitter?

  Song Qing'an took the bowl and smelled it again, but it still had the same bitter and unpleasant smell.

  "What's wrong?" Qin Sheng asked worriedly when he saw Song Qing'an's face looking very bad.

  Song Qing'an pinched her nose and put the bowl farther away from her. She curled her mouth and muttered, "This medicine tastes so bad, doesn't it taste bitter to you?" Qin Sheng was stunned for a moment and then shook his head

  . , "It's not bitter, isn't this the taste of Chinese medicinal materials?"

  "Then I will never drink Chinese medicine in my life." Song Qing'an immediately responded firmly.

  Qin Sheng glanced at Song Qing'an up and down, with a hint of cunning and calculation in his eyes.

  "Actually, it just smells bitter. This medicine tastes sweet when you drink it." After Qin Sheng finished speaking, he nodded in approval. It seemed that he even had some aftertaste.