61-70

book night music

Return to home pagefantasy magicMartial Arts Cultivationurban romancehistorical militaryOnline games and animationScience fictionHorror and supernaturalOther types

Open right navigationIn the previous chapter , after stocking up on supplies, I directly defeated the Dog King in the apocalypse. Next page

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

book night musicAfter stocking up on supplies, I will directly beat the Dog King in the last days.Chapter 61 Duel 2

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 61 Duel 2

 

Ah Ma asked Jiang Miaomiao to make way for him, and his eyes never left Qin Sheng and Shen Pei who were dueling. "I did

  n't see enough details there, so it's good to see it here." Ah Ma replied perfunctorily to Jiang Miaomiao, watching the two people fighting with relish.

  Qin Sheng still mainly avoids attacks and rarely attacks unless he blocks when he can't dodge, but he basically never misses.

  Shen Liang seriously suspected that Qin Sheng wanted to waste time on herself. If it were someone else, Shen Liang might relax his vigilance. His physical strength was indeed very good. It would not be a good decision to fight a protracted war with him, but if it were Qin Sheng, She didn't know if she could bear the protracted battle with herself.

  So it provoked Qin Sheng to take action against him.

  Shen Liang secretly made this decision in her heart. While kicking her legs, she approached Qin Sheng and challenged her, "You can't just avoid it, right? Don't you know how to take the initiative?"

  Qin Sheng naturally saw Shen Liang's provocation. He raised the corners of his lips with a faint smile, but kept away without saying anything. In order not to make Shen Liang anxious, Qin Sheng deliberately made a move, but was immediately blocked by Shen Li and still couldn't see Qin Sheng take action.

  Shen Berry gradually lost much strength, and her shooting speed was much slower than at the beginning.

  There was even a fatal flaw.

  Qin Sheng seemed not to notice, still spending time with Shen Pei bit by bit like he was teasing a child.

  Shen Mei couldn't hold it in anymore and began to pant heavily. She approached Qin Sheng and shouted loudly, "Are you just kidding me? Qin Sheng, do you disrespect me so much?" Qin Sheng was stunned for a moment, being scolded was a bit innocent.

  She She really didn't know much about Taekwondo, so her avoidance just now was just because she wanted to understand Shen Liang's kicking method. Her own kung fu was basically gained from fighting zombies in actual combat, and she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to make the right moves.