151-160

Chapter 151: Turns out to be a superpower?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Song Qing'an glanced at Shen Shi, who had no strength to stand up on the stage, and curled her lips slightly, "Since you are unable to protect Qin Sheng, naturally you won't be needed in the future."

It seemed that Song Qing'an said this softly to herself, but she didn't know that he used his superpower and no one else could hear it, but Shen Shi, who was lying on the ground, could hear it clearly.

"No..." Shen Shi heard clearly that it was Song Qing'an's voice, and saw him struggle and get up from the ground again.

Shen Shi could never watch what happened in the house that day happen a second time. In any case, since he had promised that he would protect Qin Sheng, he would not give up so simply.

When Chen Er saw Shen Shi getting up again, his expression was obviously a little more surprised, but the most disdainful thing on his face was still disdain.

"You're still alive. If that's the case, I'll beat you until you surrender!" Chen Er gestured to launch another offensive, with a bit more murderous intent in his eyes.

Shen Shi clenched her palms tightly and blocked Chen Er's first attack with her arms.

Chen Er quickly launched his second attack. Shen Shi mostly used his own arms to block it, but of course, Shen Shi's arms were no longer in pain but more numb.

He couldn't even feel the existence of his arms. He only knew that when he couldn't dodge Chen Er's attack, he used his arms to block it and let his arms absorb the powerful attack.

Chen Er was already annoyed by this back and forth. When he jumped to another place, he instantly picked up his own weapon. Like Qin Sheng's weapon, it was also a knife. When the end of the world comes, although guns are the most commonly used weapons, they are safe. The district clearly prohibited the use of guns at will, so Chen Ercai dragged Guo Jun to find himself a knife.

It's useful now.

At this moment, Chen Er, who already had the advantage on the field, took up weapons again, while Shen Shi was bare-handed, and the contrast between advantages and disadvantages became even more obvious.

"Chen Er actually used a weapon. Doesn't Shen Shi have no advantage?"

"This is not very good. Shen Shi already looks bad. If Chen Er uses a weapon, doesn't Shen Shi die?"

Many in the audience couldn't stand the fact that Chen Er suddenly used weapons during a sneak attack. However, due to Chen Er's status, they did not dare to stop him loudly, and most of them discussed it in low voices.

"Chen Er, are you too shameless? Why did you pick up the knife in the middle of the beating?" Lin Xing, a passionate young man, couldn't stand it anymore, stood up and stopped him loudly.

Chen Er didn't seem to be aware of his unkindness and said matter-of-factly, "There is no rule in this life and death platform that says you cannot use weapons. If he, Shen Shi, has no weapons to use, then don't blame the knife in my hand."

"It's really shameless. If Shen Shi hadn't been affected, he would have knocked you down a long time ago!" Another passionate young man, Ah Ma, couldn't stand Chen Er's behavior, so he stood up and opened the microphone loudly.

"Hmph, what's the use of talking? Doesn't Shen Shi still have no chance to stand up on the stage?" Chen Er said while putting the knife on Shen Shi's neck.

Chen Er moved slightly, and a bloody mark was drawn on Shen Shi's fair neck.

Shen Shi frowned. In his current state, even if Chen Er didn't hold a weapon, he had no chance of winning. Now that he had taken this knife, it was for his own life.