141-150

Chapter 141: If I misjudged you, just abandon me

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Seeing that Lin Xing and Ah Ma were already excitedly choosing their rooms, Jiang Miaomiao seemed to realize what Qin Sheng had done with that wish of the captain of the escort team.

Looking back, Qin Sheng and Shen Pei seemed to be talking about something. They looked serious for a while, and then looked at each other and laughed.

Jiang Miaomiao had a hunch that Qin Sheng would not put this wish on herself, but on their friends who didn't seem to be very helpful.

Jiang Miaomiao was indescribably moved. Qin Sheng turned around and met Jiang Miaomiao's eyes that seemed a little moist.

"Why are you crying?" Qin Sheng raised his eyebrows in confusion, and the next second he walked quickly to Jiang Miaomiao.

There was no chance for Jiang Miaomiao to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Jiang Miaomiao chuckled lightly, raised her hand and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes with the corner of her clothes, "I'm fine Shengsheng."

Qin Sheng obviously didn't believe what Jiang Miaomiao said.

"Did that boy Lin Xing bully you?" Qin Sheng's eyes narrowed slightly and he looked dangerously at Lin Xing, who had just chosen his favorite room.

Lin Xing shuddered when he met Qin Sheng's gaze. He immediately shook his head and said aggrievedly, "It's not my aunt. I didn't say a word to Miaomiao?"

Qin Sheng raised his brows and looked at Jiang Miaomiao again and said, "If they dare to bully you, just tell me and I will take care of you."

When Lin Xing heard Qin Sheng's words about Tang Dao serving him, he prayed that he hadn't said a few more words to Jiang Miaomiao or acted like a jerk like usual. His aunt's Tang Dao was serving him, and he wouldn't be able to be ripped off. Layer of skin?

Jiang Miaomiao was amused by Qin Sheng's words. She gently took Qin Sheng's hand and slowly said, "Shengsheng, it's not because anyone bullied me. I just feel that you have done so much for us. I just feel it’s not worth it for you.”

Qin Sheng didn't understand why Jiang Miaomiao said that.

"We have been living happily with you since the end of the world. You have led us to become members of the escort team. I just wonder if your future would be better without us..."

Qin Sheng was very powerful and wore a Tang Dao to protect her. She was clearly not in danger several times, but because they were willing to go into places full of thorns and dangers.

Even though everyone had no food to eat, Qin Sheng risked his life and went outside the safe zone through the dangerous zombie forest to bring them a lot of delicious food.

It's even better than when I first came to the safe zone.

Jiang Miaomiao always reminded herself that these things were brought in by Qin Sheng at her own risk. In the past, she had never criticized or regulated the food, but after each time, she rationed all the food at regular intervals, or in other words, she It was a matter of saving, in order to prevent Qin Sheng from taking risks again.

When Jiang Miaomiao started talking, the tears she had just wiped away filled her eyes again.

Qin Sheng clearly felt Jiang Miaomiao shaking as she held her hand tightly.

She could clearly see the distress in Jiang Miaomiao's red eyes.

Qin Sheng was at a loss for a moment. She had never considered this kind of problem, let alone felt the distress from her relatives and friends.