twenty-eighth; ...

➳ 3rd year highschool

3rd year highschool

the hour hit the clock, the sky hit the perfect color, and i was sitting at the meadow in front of the river. in my favourite hoodie, waiting for my favourite person.

we had planned a date tonight. i don't know if you could call it a date, when everything we did was go to the hotel, cuddle and talk about god knows what.

i look up in the sky, see the first stars shining and smile to myself.

i feel a cold breeze hit my face, sending shivers down my spine. spring was almost there and i couldn't wait to watch the cherry blossoms fall with jake.

my legs are pulled to my torso and i lay my head on them, waiting for jake to arrive.

when it gets darker and he still hasn't shown up, i pull my phone out of my pocket.

i get mad at myself for not checking it earlier.

︀︀︀︀︀☾︎☏︎☽︎

star?

baby?

love?

babe?

my mother sent me to my aunt this afternoon and she is insisting for me to stay.

sorry baby.

i hope the messages reach you soon enough and you don't wait for me.

it's pretty chilly, the hotel room is booked. if you want, you can spend the night there.

i love you star. text me when you see this.

︀︀︀︀︀☾︎☏︎☽︎

i sigh as i stop in my steps. i was already almost at the hotel as i saw his messages.

i look at the path in front of me before i keep walking again while typing my answer,

hey, just saw them after waiting for an hour... but thank you for telling me i think i'll

the next thing i feel is the ground. my phone falls out of my hands as i somehow safe my face to not get bruised.

"fuck," i curse looking at the wound on my hand and knees. i glance over to the shining display just a few feet away from me. i sigh and try to get up.

after i limped to where my phone was laying, i sat down next to it. i looked at the opened chat from jake, my almost finished written message being sent. i sigh and type,