twenty-ninth; why?

➳ 3rd year highschool

3rd year highschool

i wake up earlier than usual. looking at my surroundings i remember last night, right when it knocked on the door.

"good morning, did you sleep well?" heeseung peeks through the door, just his head being visible.

i smile and nod, lifting up my phone, "do you have a charger?"

he nods and leaves me alone in the room again.

☾︎✵☽︎

i couldn't sleep the whole night. after the pictures nahyun has sent me, everything was too surreal to believe it.

as soon as i finish my breakfast and help my aunt, i make up excuses and make my way back home.

it took me about three hours but i didn't go home instantly. i want to know if it is really true.

i nod towards the man at the reception and make my way to the rooms. 

i knock for about three minutes at the door, i call her multiple times as i walk down again and get the key.

"she didn't show up tonight," he informs me after handing me the key. "thank you."

last night when i received byeols messages, i made sure she would be here safely. i called at the hotel and told him to make sure no one goes up the room when she is there.

but his statement just confirmed my thought.

︀︀︀︀︀☾︎☏︎☽︎

make sure you get there safely, it's pretty dark

i miss you :(

can't wait to feel you again star

[today]

byeol

i am at the hotel

where are you?

did you leave already??

[15+ missed calls]

byeol?!

︀︀︀︀︀☾︎☏︎☽︎

i walk up and down the room, looking at the messages.

they didn't even get delivered which pissed me off more.