41-60

In the lobby of the inn.

Yue Qun, who was blocked from the crowd, pushed away the crowd anxiously. With his long arms stretched out, he hugged Leng Wuxin, who had fainted on the ground, tightly in his arms. With the beauty in his arms, he was so excited that he couldn't find the north. ...His heart is so sweet!

"Who are you?" Leng Wuxin, who woke up slowly, was confused on her beautiful little face, and asked in a puzzled way.

"Uh!" Yue Qun was stunned, and said in his heart, what kind of disease did Xin'er get here? Why is his memory so bad? I always have to ask, who is he!

"Miss, you finally woke up!" The maid beside her said with a worried face, tears still in her eyes!

"Ruo'er, where is this?" Leng Wuxin's clear beautiful eyes were filled with doubts and incomprehension, and asked softly.

"Miss, have you forgotten? We are in the Yue's inn shop! There were too many people around you just now, and you were not breathing well, so you fainted." The maid explained.

"You are all scattered, Xin'er is not in good health, so you are not allowed to surround her." When Yue Qun next to him heard it, he immediately ordered loudly.

The crowd onlookers saw Young Master Yue speaking, how dare to stay here! In the blink of an eye, it all ran away...

"Xin'er, it's okay, they dare not come to bother you." Yue Qun looked at Leng Wuxin, affectionately, and, in order to get closer to the relationship with Leng Wuxin, he even called it in his heart. Called out directly.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" Leng Wuxin asked stupidly.

"Xin'er, I am Yue Qun! You are mine..." Yue Qun said eagerly, but he was interrupted before he finished speaking!

"Xin'er, he is the young master of the Yuejia inn!" Ni Fang, who had just walked into the inn, just heard what Yue Qun was about to say, so he took the lead.

"Oh, then who are you?" Leng Wuxin asked curiously.

"He is the young owner of Ni's black shop, just the black shop you met when you first entered the city!" Yue Qun said provocatively.

"Oh, I remember there seems to be a black shop in Zhao's house! The waiters in those two shops are also arguing, which is really interesting." Leng Wuxin said happily.

"Haha, yes!" Yue Qun agreed with a smile, but he was very upset in his heart, huh! She remembered it so clearly that she even remembered the two waiters, but she never remembered him, but fortunately, the treatment of other people was no better than him, and this made his heart a little more balanced.

"Xin'er, my name is Ni Fang, you have to remember!" The gentleman Ni Fang re-introduced himself very gracefully.

"Xin'er is also called by you!" Yue Qun immediately exploded when he heard Ni Fang yell like that!

"You can call, why can't I call?" Ni Fang said unwillingly.

"Heart!"

Just when Yue Qun and Ni Fang were about to fight, another voice sounded in the lobby of the inn! Suddenly, the flames burning in the eyes of the two shot at the owner of the voice. If the eyes can kill people, I am afraid that the owner of the voice is already riddled with holes!

And what made them even more shocked was still behind, and saw Leng Wuxin flew towards the man like a butterfly...

"Brother Ming!" Leng Wuxin exclaimed happily, and hugged the man's arm affectionately.

"Wow!" Hearing this'Brother Ming', the hearts of Yue Qun and Ni Fang broke into several pieces in an instant, and the anger in their hearts burned even more! Damn, why don't you remember him! At this time, they had already been dazzled by jealousy, and in their hearts they wished to get rid of Zhao Ming!