61-80

The few people in the hall who were dining, saw the martial arts daughter roll out of the inn like a ball, all of them opened their mouths in surprise, all with expressions of disbelief...

"Uh! Um... everyone, she is the daughter of the martial arts!" The shopkeeper wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and reminded me cautiously.

"We know, haven't you already said it?" Leng Ruoxue smiled lightly, hehe, what's wrong with the daughter of the Wu family, she is not afraid of the Lan family, let alone the Wu family!

"The Wu family will not give up." The shopkeeper said helplessly, alas! People of the Wu family have always been domineering and domineering. If these people have no backing, I am afraid that they will end badly. In fact, he has a very good impression of these people. Therefore, I do not want them to become prisoners of the Wu family!

"The shopkeeper, is the martial arts in your mouth very powerful?" Leng Ruoxue asked in a puzzled manner. She came to Haotian Continent to hear the three super families and several major associations. As for the martial arts and the like It is rarely mentioned by people!

"Although the Wu family is not as good as our Moon Watching family, it can be regarded as the top family on the Vast Sky Continent." The shopkeeper explained in a silent voice, alas! You don't know the situation of the Wu family at all! Is this considered fearless for those who don't know?

"Even the Moon Watching family can't compare to it, so what's to be afraid of." Leng Ruoxue said disapprovingly. She may have no backing, but she is not even afraid of a super predator like the Lan family. I'm afraid of a martial artist.

"Miss, you should be more careful anyway, the people of the Wu family are very despicable." The shopkeeper kindly reminded, alas! This matter also has something to do with him, so he really doesn't want these people to have an accident.

"Well, we will be careful." Leng Ruoxue said very face-to-face, she knew that this shopkeeper was also for their good, although this matter was caused by a snack, but it was also considered a disaster!

"Miss, take your time, I will withdraw first." The shopkeeper said, then turned around and left, alas! He had to send someone upstairs to inform the martial artist of Miss Wu's condition. Who should he send? After thinking about it, he couldn't find a suitable candidate, so it seemed that he had to go upstairs by himself.

However, before he could take action, the martial artist had already come downstairs to find him.

"The shopkeeper, did you see my lady?" A young woman who looked like a maid walked up to the shopkeeper, bent over and saluted, and asked softly.

"I didn't see it? Did Miss Wu go downstairs?" The shopkeeper opened his eyes and said nonsense, uh! He hasn't figured out how to say it yet!

"Yes! The lady said she wanted to go downstairs and have a look." The maid said with some embarrassment.

"Haha, I'm sorry, I have been busy just now, and I didn't notice whether Miss Wu went downstairs, or else, you can ask the other waiters!" The shopkeeper suggested, the smile on his face was very natural, not at all Some would suspect that he was talking nonsense with his eyes open.

The maid's eyes turned to the waiters in the hall, but before she could ask, the waiters took the initiative to recruit: "We didn't see Miss Wu either."

"Oh, where did the young lady go?" The maid muttered to herself without any doubt, and then walked outside the inn...

Seeing this scene, Leng Ruoxue couldn't help but looked at the shopkeeper and the waiters a little bit amused, and secretly confided in her belly, alas! How unpopular is this Miss Wu? No one is willing to tell the truth!