421-440

Seeing Jiang Ning's reaction, Leng Ruoxue suddenly had a new idea.

She felt that she could wipe out all the orcs on the Longevity Mountain except the Baihu tribe. In this way, part of the white tiger tribe's wings could also be removed, but she didn't know how the Baihu tribe would react if she knew her thoughts.

But the more Leng Ruoxue thought about it, the better she thought she was.

Then, Leng Ruoxue smiled faintly, and then whispered to the other three people: "I've decided."

"Huh?" Jiang Ning heard these words, waiting for Leng Ruoxue's text with a question mark on his face, but Leng Ruoxue deliberately sold Guanzi, so anxious that Jiang Ning scratched his heart and felt like a kitten in his heart. The claws seemed to be scratching constantly, but the hateful Leng Ruoxue didn't say anything.

"Xue'er, don't you want to stop our appetite? How can we only say half of our words, I want to be anxious to death!" Jiang Ning said with some annoyance.

"Haha! I just wanted to say that I decided to kill all the orcs here, except for the White Tigers of course." Leng Ruoxue looked at Jiang Ning's anxious appearance, and finally said her plan.

Well! Why does she like to tease others more and more? However, Jiang Ning is still not calm enough! Look at the evildoer and Uncle Long, the two of them didn't ask much at all.

Fortunately, Jiang Ning didn't know Leng Ruoxue's thoughts, otherwise, if he knew that Leng Ruoxue compares himself with the evildoer and Uncle Long, he will definitely be depressed! Who let me know Cher when there is no parent?

"That's a good idea!" The evildoer agreed with it.

"Yeah!" Uncle Long also nodded, but after listening to Leng Ruoxue's words, Jiang Ning couldn't help but said, "This idea is crazy! Are you trying to drive the Baihu clan crazy?"

"How come? I'm clearing obstacles for the White Tiger tribe. Without other orcs, the White Tiger tribe can monopolize the Longevity Mountain. Therefore, they have to be grateful to me, otherwise, they would be ungrateful!" Leng Ruoxue took it for granted. .

Hearing these words, the evildoer and Uncle Long didn't respond, but Jiang Ning's cold sweat dripped down.

Oh my god! Did he hear me right? If Xueer did this, she was kind to the White Tiger tribe? Want to make people appreciate her?

is it possible?

The White Tiger tribe is the four kings of the orc tribe, and the beast race. It has always been proud and has a high status. You copied the orc tribe affiliated to others, and want to be thanked by others?

If the White Tigers are really grateful to Leng Ruoxue for this, Jiang Ning feels that he will despise them. It is really too embarrassing. Is there anything wrong with it?

Although Jiang Ning had already overwhelmed in his heart at this time, Leng Ruoxue did not give him a chance to continue his crazy thinking, and directly waved: "Let's go ahead! The next snow mouse clan."

The little silver squirrels around her are very helpful in gathering information. It is estimated that the snow squirrel should not be far behind. Therefore, Leng Ruoxue is quite looking forward to the little guys.

In this way, Leng Ruoxue and the others deliberately detoured a long way and went to the Snow Squirrel Clan first.

At the same time, the ferrets, who were moved into the bracelet by Leng Ruoxue, were initially panicked when they saw that they had been changed places, but then they realized that their new place was much better than their original home. More than double, and the temperature here is more suitable for the life of their ferrets, but I don't know, where is this?