81-100

"Give me an explanation? Well, since the elder said so, then I will live here for a day!" Leng Ruoxue said reluctantly.

Live for a day? The great elder frowned, how can one live for one day! Listening to the Patriarch's plan, this woman is very useful, so he naturally has to cooperate with the Patriarch.

"Miss Leng, I'm afraid I can't find out anything in one day?" The Great Elder said in embarrassment.

"Is the efficiency of your martial arts so low?" Leng Ruoxue said in a daze.

"..." The elder was depressed. He just wanted to keep Leng Ruoxue, so he just made an excuse.

"This matter is more complicated." After taking a deep breath, the elder said with a strong sense of composure. He found out that he shouldn't talk too much to this little girl, otherwise, she would definitely be **** off.

"What's complicated, isn't the wall falling and the door broken?" Leng Ruoxue said disapprovingly, despising the old fox's words in her heart.

"Uh! It's not like that. We still have to find witnesses! Miss Leng also needs witnesses!" The elder said of course. After speaking, he was very polite to Leng Ruoxue and others, and then took it with him. The brigade left Peony Garden.

After Wu Ming, the Great Elder and the others left, Wu looked at Leng Ruoxue and smiled lightly: "Xue'er, it looks like they have reached an agreement."

"Yeah." Leng Ruoxue nodded, it seems that this martial artist is really a raccoon! There is no good thing.

"Miss, what should we do now? When shall we do it?" Feng Da said impatiently, hehe, it was just a small test, and now he wants to kill the big fish.

"Go around in the yard!" Leng Ruoxue thought for a while, and then summoned Ling and ordered Ling to cast an invisibility technique on them.

After that, Feng Da and others left Peony Garden invisible.

Feng Da and others were walking around in the yard. Look here, look there, set a fire here, and lost an explosive ball there, just like walking around their back garden, so happy!

After Wu Ming left the Peony Garden, he immediately took the elder and the second elder to find a room that was still intact, and gave a detailed account of the current situation of the Wu family and his plans.

However, just as they were discussing matters, the explosion sounded again.

"What's the matter?" The great elder stood up immediately in shock, and ordered someone to check it out.

After a while, the people who had gone to find out the situation returned.

"Report to the Patriarch and the two elders, another place has exploded and caused a fire." The guard said depressed.

"No one was found?" The Great Elder asked somewhat unbelief.

"There is no one at all." The guard said, this is also their depressed place. After all, the Wu Family is tightly guarded and even mosquitoes can't fly in, but they didn't see who was making trouble in the Wu Family, alas!

"Can someone come out of the Peony Garden?" the second elder also asked, he still felt that the people there were the most suspicious.

"No one came out, someone was always guarding at the door!" The guard said very affirmatively.

"Patriarch, when the explosion goes on like this, we don't even have a place to sleep at night," the elder reminded.

"Elder, of course I know this, but we can't find an enemy at all!" Wu Ming also looked depressed, hum! In this Wuxian City, there are really not many people who dare to come to the City Lord's Mansion to make trouble!