241-260

The middle-aged man knows very well that those monsters can't be cold, but if they don't let those monsters go, there is no one in his hand. As for the people in black around him, his confidant will be killed by the Lord. Now these were sent by the Lord to assist him again, and their loyal object was only the Lord, not him. Therefore, he could not easily send these people out.

Thinking of the inexplicable and tragic death of his henchmen, the hatred in his heart rose even more. Even Leng Ruoxue and others in front of him became his thorns and thorns, and his behavior was called anger. Who wouldn't dare to hate him? Lord, therefore, had no choice but to transfer the hatred to Leng Ruoxue and the others, plus the house matter, it can be said that the new hatred and the old hatred all collided together.

"I also underestimated you, and it was just right to pinch our time back." Leng Ruoxue smiled lightly at the man staring at him.

"Huh! Everything in the secret realm is under my control. Knowing when you will come back, isn't that a trivial matter?" The middle-aged man sneered.

"Unfortunately, you don't know when we went out." Leng Ruoxue smiled happily.

"You..." The middle-aged man was angry about it. He really didn't know. If he had spotted the clues early, how could he have a chance to go out. Moreover, this woman changed her face, and he felt the original breath. Not coming out, it seems that there should be a high-level alchemist next to her, he secretly guessed in his heart.

"What am I? Uncle, now I have found someone, I think our transaction can be voided." Leng Ruoxue said with a smile.

"Okay! Then void! Originally, I was very sincere, but unfortunately, you don't appreciate it. If so, don't blame me for being ruthless." The hostility in the middle-aged man's eyes flashed away, and he said viciously. .

"It looks like I really made the uncle annoyed, alas! I don't want it either." Leng Ruoxue showed a helpless smile on her face, and her tone of voice also brought some resentment.

"Girl! What's the deal between you?" At this moment, the Patriarch Cheng, who listened to their conversation, asked with a curious look. Although the others did not dare to ask, they all looked at them after hearing this. Turned to Leng Ruoxue.

"It's you! He took a fancy to this house of mine, and he replied that you should come and exchange it with me, but I found you first, so our transaction is no longer needed, and the uncle became even more angry. Alas! Business is not righteous! However, the uncle obviously doesn't understand this truth." Leng Ruoxue sighed.

"Girl! Thank you for your hard work." After hearing this, the Cheng Family Patriarch said hurriedly.

"It's not hard, anyway, you also paid." Leng Ruoxue said very realistically. Since the payment is made, it is considered a transaction between them. As long as they are taken out of here, the transaction between them will be completed. Now, there is no question of who owes favors to her, and she really doesn't want these people to owe her favors. After all, these people are all respectable figures in the God Realm. If she really owes her this little-known person Favor, I'm afraid that I will be uncomfortable in my heart. Be careful about it, maybe it will... In short, she can't save some white-eyed wolves. Therefore, she would rather let them pay for the money, so that no one owes anyone else. very good.

"Uh!" The Cheng Family Patriarch didn't know how to react. This little girl made it clear that she didn't want to involve them too deeply! No matter, he originally wanted to take this opportunity to give her a few more patrons in the God Realm, but this girl was obviously unwilling.

In fact, he really guessed it correctly. Leng Ruoxue believes that it is better to ask for help. Unless she is unavoidable, she is never willing to cause trouble to others. It is precisely because she knows her temperament. Therefore, Patriarch Ning He and the elder love her so much, after all, where is the status of the two of them! Naturally, they will not pay their own care easily. You must know that any disturbance between the two of them will attract the attention of countless people, although the two have been extremely low-key.