FANWAI 2

Thinking of the opposing team's lineup, the man was silent.

Regardless of the large number of the other party and the weapons of mass destruction, he looked at those people, but he didn't think they had ever returned.

Just as the man couldn't help thinking to himself, suddenly, a cold snort that was obviously unpleasant interrupted his thoughts. The man suddenly looked up, and then lowered his head subconsciously. He saw a little milk baby about the same age as three of them squinting at him with a noble and glamorous face, and a snow-white kitten lying on top of the baby's head. .

As soon as he saw the little cat named Cang, the man's heart jumped twice, and then he heard a very dissatisfied child questioning: "You said meat buns beat dogs? Who is meat buns and who? Is it a dog?"

what! Hearing this, the man was shocked! He didn't say this! He just thought about it in his heart, how could this little baby know?

The expression on the man's face was so shocked that Qing Jue didn't need to use mind reading at all to know what he was thinking, and then Qing Jue said again: "You didn't say it, but you thought it in your heart!"

"..." At this moment, the man was completely speechless, he could only stare stupidly with his eyes widened in a daze.

"Small sample drop! I dare to think wildly in our house!" Cang Ye said with interest.

嘤嘤嘤... The man returned to his senses and burst into tears, he should have known it long ago! None of this family are ordinary people! It's a pity that no one has reminded him, and he can't think about it in his heart!

The man immediately retracted his mind and didn't dare to think about anything, his brain remained blank, and he sat on the sofa in the living room rigorously.

Seeing him like this, Leng Ruohan, who was watching the excitement not far away, couldn't help but smile: "Well, Qingjue, Cang, don't bully him!"

Humph! The two hummed each other tacitly, and then found a place to sit down.

The man looked at Leng Ruohan who was helping him with his eyes shining brightly, and he screamed in his heart, good guys! At this moment, he really felt that apart from Ji Kai in this villa, this Leng Ruoxue brother was the best and kindest!

"Big brother, this little guy praises you in his heart!" Suddenly, Cang spoke.

"..." Leng Ruohan's mouth twitched wildly when he heard this. Could this fellow Cang not call him eldest brother on purpose? That vinegar bucket will be jealous!

Once, it was because of Cang's 'Big Uncle,' one person and one beast fought, but since then, Cang has always said this sentence from time to time to provoke the authority of a certain evildoer! In this regard, these people are quite helpless!

Similarly, the man heard Cang's words, sweating violently and suddenly awakened, my God! Why did he think again? However, why should the cat be called Brother Leng Ruoxue and Uncle Leng?

The man couldn't understand, but then he saw a cold wind rushing past him quickly, and then an afterimage grabbed Cang...

"They are..." Looking at the one person and one cat disappearing in front of his eyes, the man was a little speechless. What kind of power is this?

"It's okay, personal grievances, just let them solve it by themselves!" Leng Ruohan didn't care much. He was used to it. It is probably because Cang was not able to shoot today, so he deliberately wanted to find someone to fight, and a certain evildoer Undoubtedly the most suitable candidate.

Hearing that it was a personal grievance, but at this time, the man was a little speechless and involuntarily asked: "What about the people outside? We seem to be surrounded!" It is a pity that the two main players of their side ran away. !