461-480

When Feng Xiu heard this, his eyes widened instantly, looking at Uncle Long in shock and confusion. Um... he heard that right, right? What Uncle Long meant just now was that they weren't the people of the God Lord of Mist?

"Uncle Long." Feng Xiu was not sure. After calling Uncle Long, he stared at Uncle Long intently, as if asking for answers was written on his face.

Uncle Long looked at Feng Xiu's shamelessly inquisitive appearance, smiled happily, and continued to lower his voice: "We are not misty people."

"Then who are you?" Feng Xiu asked in shock. At this moment, if he still doesn't know that he was abducted, then he would be too stupid.

At this time, he was very eager to know, who was he kidnapped by? What is the purpose of the other party? Will it cause harm to my family?

Although he was full of doubts, he guessed that the other party wanted him to recognize the master. As for his family, I'm afraid I can't escape!

Ugh! But in any case, it's better than staying with King Feng and continuing to be her male favorite, or losing her life! Thinking of this, Feng Xiu was relieved.

"My girl is Leng Ruoxue!" Uncle Long saw that the kid finally asked, and he said straightforwardly, not to sell it.

"Leng Ruoxue! Yes, it is the Leng Ruoxue I have heard of? Is it the Leng Ruoxue who has hatred with the Divine Lord Wulian?" Feng Xiu was shocked when he heard the name, but was shocked by a series of questions. Came out.

Uncle Long was quite patient, answering one by one and nodding again and again: "That's right! It's that cold Ruoxue."

At this moment, Feng Xiu was speechless.

He had imagined a lot of the identity of Master Lian Wu, but he had never thought that Master Lian Wu was Leng Ruoxue.

a long time.

Feng Xiu was in a loss and didn't bother him, but hoped that he could figure it out for himself, want to run? It's impossible! Otherwise, he would not choose to tell this little guy all the truth today.

I don't know how long it took. Feng Xiu finally returned to his senses, and sighed with a relaxed expression: "Unexpectedly, my future master is Leng Ruoxue."

Hearing this, Uncle Long was extremely satisfied, this little guy is still on the way! Especially when he spoke a few words, Uncle Long was even more satisfied. Although the girl Xue'er didn't make it clear that she would accept Feng Xiu as a beast, it was the most correct and wise choice for Feng Xiu to have this realization.

"Little guy, if you can follow the girl, you can go secretly!" Uncle Long said very implicitly.

Feng Xiu nodded, the matter was over, he had no choice. The other party dared to tell him his true identity, I am afraid he was sure that he did not dare to escape easily.

Ugh! This time he was tired of his family. Feng Xiu was a little worried.

But he quickly adjusted his emotions, knowing that he didn't need to be the male favorite of the God Lord Wulian, and successfully got rid of the entanglement of the Phoenix King, his mood relaxed a lot.

Although the future owner is Leng Ruoxue, and the future troubles will not be less, he is still benefited.

At this time, he just thought it would be a good thing to be able to get rid of the Phoenix King by following Leng Ruoxue, but he never thought that Uncle Long said that he should have fun with Leng Ruoxue, but when he After learning what Uncle Long said, he felt that he really should have fun.

Then, Uncle Long put on a posture of an intimate uncle, and chatted with Feng Xiutian, and Feng Xiu, who knew that he didn't need to go to the Lord of Wulian, was relaxed, and was happy to cooperate.