361-380

When Dongfang Lin and others heard this, they hurried in.

At this time, Leng Ruoxue was staring at Yao Ji with big eyes. Yao Ji was still annoyed. She was very surprised when she saw Leng Ruoxue. However, Leng Ruoxue just smiled faintly. , No words.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! Why are you here? Unexpectedly you found here, I really underestimated you! Humph! But even if you find here, it's useless, we won't recognize you easily. Yes!" Yao Ji said with a vigilant look. Originally, she had always been worried about her annoyed Leng Ruoxue before, but seeing that Dongfang Yue and others did not blame her, she became confident and even felt, Their thoughts may be the same as their own, and they are not willing to condescend to a yellow-haired girl, even if this girl is Yu Daren's apprentice.

In fact, they do not value Leng Ruoxue so much, except because Leng Ruoxue is young, the other is that they are not familiar with Leng Ruoxue.

Leng Ruoxue was a disciple who was only accepted after the death of Yu Daren. In this way, the weight of this apprentice would naturally be discounted. Therefore, they showed dissatisfaction with Leng Ruoxue when they first saw Leng Ruoxue. The suitable young master choice is naturally Bing Yao or Qing Yang, but unfortunately, neither of those two want to take on the heavy responsibility. This is also a thing that annoys them very much, so they simply don't choose anyone.

At least Yao Ji thinks so.

"I'm not here to look for you." Finally, Leng Ruoxue said with a light smile. She was quite helpless about Yao Ji's good sense of herself, and she couldn't understand why there was such a brain-disabled girl next to the master. However, this brain-dead woman seems quite loyal to the master, of course, maybe this woman has other thoughts about the master.

And it hasn't been seen for many days, Yao Ji's scarred face is now smooth and smooth, and there is no shadow of scars. It seems that women really love beauty.

"Huh! Lie? You didn't come to us, then who are you looking for?" Yao Ji obviously didn't believe Leng Ruoxue's words. When she said this, her beautiful face was full of mockery.

"I brought her here." At this moment, Dongfang Lin said lightly.

"You? Your Excellency Dongfanglin, why did you bring this woman here?" Yao Ji asked with a little dissatisfaction when she heard Dongfang Lin's words.

"Ms. Leng is the guest I invited. Why should I invite her? You don't need to question it." Dongfang Lin said coldly. He had discussed with Leng Ruoxue before, and let these people know that he has approved. With her, in this way, it is also good to observe the reactions of the people nearby.

And when Dongfang Lin said this, Yao Ji felt more dissatisfied. However, seeing Dongfang Lin's face was not good, she did not dare to say anything that annoyed him. After all, although Dongfang Lin looked very gentle, she did not dare to say anything that annoyed him. In fact, he is even more difficult to speak than Dongfang.

After speaking, Dongfang Lin made a gesture of please, and with a calm and unrestrained attitude, he passed Yao Ji and entered the inner courtyard of the underground castle.

After arranging a room for Leng Ruoxue and others, Dongfang Lin immediately went to meet Dongfang Yue.

Knocked on Dongfang Yue's door, Dongfang Lin said loudly, "Big Brother, I'm back!" Woo... it feels good to be home!

"How?" Looking at Fengchen's younger brother, Dongfang Yue asked with a look of concern. He didn't expect that his younger brother would be there for so long.

"It's okay." Dongfang Lin smiled. He wouldn't tell his elder brother that he owes Leng Ruoxue a lot of money and has been working in Yaojialou for a month or so as a shameful thing! It's really shameful to lose face to grandma's house!