481-500

Thinking like this in his heart, Mingjian couldn't help but glanced at Mingze with his fire-breathing eyes. After Mingze felt it, he smiled disapprovingly, and then looked up at the sky as if there was nothing wrong with him.

In fact, he knew very well what Ming Jian would think in his heart, but he didn't care! Anyway, he and that guy have always looked at each other and disgusted with each other, this is something everyone knows, so he is not afraid that Ming Jian will pick his own reason.

Seeing Mingjian annoyed the lord, the Rou Ji beside her felt quite relieved of hatred in her heart! Haha! She wanted to see Mingjian this day, and had been thinking about it for a long time.

"See the Lord." Ming Jian said again.

"Mingjian, you are not brave! You dare to do something against Xue'er." The evildoer narrowed his dark star eyes, and said in a somewhat unpleasant tone.

"Subordinates don't know that these gods are related to the Lord." Ming Jian quickly explained after listening.

"I don't know, you can bully others, right?" Leng Ruoxue asked with a smile.

Upon hearing the words bullying with power, Ming Jian was completely indignant. Woo...who was bullying with power? Has he bullied these gods? It's fine if you didn't bully, but instead made yourself look like a bereaved dog, and now it is clear that the wicked person will complain first.

God! Do you want people to live?

Ming Jian was very wronged. To tell the truth, he had thoughts of bullying these gods, but after suffering all the blows, he just wanted to get rid of these guys. It's best not to see them in this life, but, They actually followed the door to bully themselves and ransacked the Jiuhua City Lord's Mansion. This is really unbearable and unbearable! Ming Jian really felt that if he could pretend that nothing happened in this way, then he, the Jiuhua City Lord, would not have to continue doing it!

So he chased it desperately, but now he regrets it again. I knew that these gods had a relationship with the Lord, and if he used his a hundred courage, he would not provoke them! But is it useful to think about it now?

Yes it is! It's useless to think about anything now, it's up to the Lord to deal with him! With such thoughts, Ming Jian stopped arguing for himself, and lowered his head, posing as if anyone could slaughter him.

Seeing his appearance, Leng Ruoxue really had no intention of punishing him at all. Ugh! It made it as if she was bullying! But fortunately, the idiot Mingjian did not have a chance to do anything irreparable to them, so Leng Ruoxue decided not to care about him, but if there is another next time, she will calculate the old and new accounts together. .

Of course, she would let Mingjian so easily, largely because of evildoers. You know, Mingjian is one of the ten major city lord, and the strength is naturally beyond doubt. If such a strong person is really killed or locked up, wouldn't it be a pity?

Leng Ruoxue considers herself to be a thrifty and thrifty person, and naturally knows how to make good use of any resources. Furthermore, she ransacked the Jiuhua City Lord's Mansion and is considered revenge. If she continues to trouble him, this guy will I really did something in my anger, and it would be troublesome then?

To put it bluntly, Leng Ruoxue wants to buy people's hearts! Let's start with Jiuhua City Lord!

Thinking of this, Leng Ruoxue turned his gaze to the monster's body again, and said with a smile: "Youth, this guy will be a bodyguard for me for the time being!"

"Okay!" The evildoer nodded unconditionally, and then stared at Ming Jian said: "From today, you will follow Xueer to protect her. If she loses a hair, I can only ask you!"